Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 3.78 average.

Trying to be Silent

Posted 07-26-2014 at 08:45 AM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:51 AM by Butterfly

Sir decided that he was going to issue me a challenge this past week. I have a bit of a problem with not being able to be silent when I ... pleasure myself. Which has its disadvantages.

So, he decided we were going to focus on working on this. He sent his instructions Tuesday morning.

"For the rest of the week I would like for you to try to touch with out making a sound. So each day you have to rub your clit for as long as you can until you make a noise... then stop. I'd like you to try 5 times a day, 3 of which cannot be done at home, but any where else.

I would also like for you to time how long you go before making a noise, and write down how long each time. Hopefully by the end of the week your time has improved."

I found it really difficult at the begining. I was already so turned on by the idea of trying to be silent, that it backfired and I had to moan.

Sir also didn't help because when he knew I was trying, he would sometimes send me a sexy message which made me moan instantly (see SABOTAGE below).

Overall, I think I did pretty well.

Sir had me trying to focus on breathing instead of moaning. Breath deep when I wanted to moan and slow down for a few seconds. It really helped and by the end, I was able to get pretty decent results. Unfortunately, still not long enough for me to be able to cum silently. But we are getting there.

This task also kept me incredibly horny all week since I was constantly touching ... I can't wait for Sir to get home so I can cum.

Tuesday
1 - Home - bathroom - 32 sec
2 - Car - driveway - 28 sec
3 - Work - desk - 23 sec SABOTAGE
4 - Work - bathroom - 29 sec
5 - Home - bathroom - 35 sec

Wednesday
1 - Home - bathroom - 48 sec
2 - Work - Desk - 46 sec SABOTAGE
3 - Work - Car - 52 sec
4 - Work - Bathroom - 28 sec
5 - Home - bath - 47 sec

Thursday
1 - Work - bathroom - 55 sec
2 - Work - bathroom -49 sec
3 - Park - Car - 42 sec
4 - Home - bath - 47 sec
5 - Home - couch - 28 sec (*Stupid task got me too worked up :P)

Friday
1 - Home - bed - 78 sec
2 - Home - shower - 42 sec
3 - Work - car -35 sec
4 - Work - bathroom 64 sec
5 - Home - bath 52 sec **
6 - Home - couch 61 sec

* On Thursday Sir issued me a challenge to send him 25 dirty/sexy messages while he was out. It got me so worked up I wasn't able to be silent for long at all.

** I forgot about doing the last touch outside of the house, so Sir had me do two inside the house, and he was going to let me cum last night, but instead I had to wait until today. I am sorry to disappoint you Sir.
Views 978 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love this task so much I read it 3 times!!!
  2. Old Comment
    Im really glad you liked it. My Sir can be a devilish man. It was really challenging but I love a challenge.
  3. Old Comment
    This is a great challenge! I'm inspired, I'm going to try and make my subby be a bit more quiet too.
  4. Old Comment
    Thanks Happyme and drwarschauu, I found this to be a very fun challange as well. One we may have revisit soon.

Sweetie, you did great again with this task, (even with my teasing and sabotage). Your times noticably improved and most importantly we had fun
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you Sir and this practice really did come in handy this week.