Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Dares

Just dares I've done and written up replies for.
Rate this Entry

No Panties

Posted 09-18-2011 at 12:44 AM by CCEasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by undiefree
as before, you are dared to be underwear free, or at least panties free, for 24h. Short-ish skirt is a must. Except this time there are two extra tasks to make it riskier
- you have to keep your knees at least 6 inches apart all day. So if you are sitting opposite some guy, he gets a good look. and there' s always the temptation to check yourself out
- if you drive to work, you have to drive there with a vibe in your pussy. you can have it on or off, you can cum or not cum, all up to you but it needs to be in there to get you going for the rest of the day when you will be open and free.....when you get to work you can take it out and leave it in the car but on the drive back home you should do the same. So dont drive badly, you dont want a cop pulling you over!
I have a uniform for work, so the skirt thing didn't really work for then, but I wore a skirt to work, and changed into my uniform there, and changed back after work.
I DID wear a bra, though, so was just no panties for the day.
So on the way to work, I had a vibe in my pussy the whole way. I decided that at least on the way to work I'd just have it off, though, because I don't want to be TOO distracted while working :P
It was very interesting I kept squirming while driving haha
And while at work I kept thinking about the drive back.. because I planned on the way home to have it turned on.
Which I did! But only on low, cause.. well driving + orgasm = totally dangerous! But ohh I was so turned on by the time I got home!
I also felt that because I couldn't wear the short skirt during work, the "lets 6 inches apart" thing was going to get lost.
So I decided to visit a friend at work (who's a manager at McDonalds) and get some food.
I sat at a little table, knees apart, the whole time I ate, and my friend came over and we talked for a while, too. So many people coming in and out! It was Friday, though, so makes sense. I kept having to remind myself that I couldn't put my knees together! My friend made no comment on my clothing, I don't know if he saw anything or not.. though a few times I think he was at a fine angle to, as were plenty of people.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3847 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    that dare sounds like fun. the thing that sucks for us guys is that we don't get to wear shirts with no underwear. so we don't really get to experience the freedom and pure terror of the pantiless short skirt. we could do the whole fly down thing but its too easy to get covered and hard to make stay open. got any dares that a guy could do similar to that?