Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > hunter

Rate this Entry

It's hard

Posted 10-22-2014 at 08:29 AM by hunter
Tags sissy

I know that this isn't really the best place to find someone that's going to dominate you but I like the idea I love how this site works I've been here for many many years and I just wish things could get a little easier.
I'd live to find someone on here that I connect with and we start out s&m life together by just general chatting like friends and the become a chat slave and so on and so on I know I've said I don't post pictures but if I had trust in someone on here then I would 100% send them pictures of me doing the dares they have set me but I do really find I hard to trust people on here.
All I'm looking for is a female aged between 20 - 30 dominant but sometimes like to switch it up and who is also very trust worthy but I don't know.

Please let me know about your experiences with online s&m relationships I would love to know!

I also need some advice from some fellow sissies because I need a place I can buy some clothes and heels from so don't be shy, I'm a nice guy and I don't judge people.

Peace out for now.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5694 Comments 14
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 14

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I'm even struggling now to understand what I said, if you do though you will more than likely agree hopefully!
  2. Old Comment
    I understand what you mean. Most people only want a quick fix on here; finding someone to connect with over a longer period of time over here is a much more difficult task.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you I'm glad someone agrees with me it does get me down but what can I do
  4. Old Comment
    Write a long good ad, not just covering your kink side but also about your personality, hobby's, interests etc.
    Also try the chat, no don't sit there asking
    "any female dom online" or even worse, just send private chats and whispers. Just participate in the subject in the chat, whatever it is. Make yourself stand out in a good way, some dominant girl may take a liking to you and start chatting with you. That's what I found the best way to find someone who is as serious as you.
  5. Old Comment
    I do like just having a nice random chat with people in the chat rooms and I do need to re do a long add covering everything I'll have to start writing when I get home!
    But thanks I really like this advice
  6. Old Comment
    I've been here a little while now and have made ads and such. It is SOOO hard for male subs to find dominants, particularly female Dommes. There are so few per sub that the odds are overwhelming. I think that extreme activity on the site... being active weekly at worst, daily if possible, in the forum and in chat is the best way to stick out from the crowd.
  7. Old Comment
    Yeah that's is SO true! It's really frustrating but I guess that's life. Haha! I try my hardest to be on here everyday but with work it's kind of tough, I really do love this site and have a lot of time for it! I mean over the last 5 something years I've done so many new things and it's really making me a better person I feel so much happier about everything!
  8. Old Comment
    I really love this site too! It has been amazing for me, I have explored so much, and had huge amounts of fun, and I believe I have become a better person too. Being a female I don't have the same problem in finding partners, but I do think the above advice is good. If you are yourself, and are active, and let your personality and dedication shine through, it will be much more likely that you will get noticed and that someone will take a liking to you. I will send you good thoughts for sure!
  9. Old Comment
    Well it is nice to get some female advice too, I do try my hardest but then most times I just give up because it really can be too much hassle...
  10. Old Comment
    I think If you are being yourself on a site that you love... Don't think about that as hassle, think of it as fun?
  11. Old Comment
    thanks happyme127 i just feel like i get ignored alot but it doesn't bother me as much anymore
  12. Old Comment
    Yes it can be hard to find that person, but you just need to be persistent, and enjoy yourself in the process. Write your detailed ad and get it posted, explore the blog section and get to know people by sending them genuine friendly pms, join chat and participate in the general banter, let your personality shine through, make friends .... and just know that it can happen at any time.

I am proof of that. I never expected to meet somebody like Asslvr and to be where I am right now, but it did and it is wonderful and it worth the wait and the frustrations that come with trial and error.
  13. Old Comment
    right i need to get writing this detailed ad, problem is i never know how to start and what too really say which really annoys me haha!
    but that you all again for the advice it means so much
  14. Old Comment
    You are correct it is hard to find the right person. Getting harder and harder to find someone remotely in the same area of the country