Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Two weeks together
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Next steps

Posted 05-08-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

There are so many ways that Sir and I have pushed my limits and overcome some of my fears and anxieties together. I have talked about a few big ones, but there are many small ways that Sir pushes me each day

Accepting compliments
Sir compliments me each and every day. Also, I always have at least one rule at any given time that makes me have to say nice things about myself.

Having me say words that make me blush
This one has become so much easier for me, but
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.00 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Self Esteem

Posted 05-06-2015 at 05:45 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 05-09-2015 at 01:23 PM by Butterfly

I am back from my break and ready to continue talking about facing my fears and pushing my limits. Let's get started, shall we?

I have never thought myself to be attractive or sexy. I am overweight and have been told all my life that I am fat, ugly, etc. I have really bad self esteem and self confidence, and so when it comes to getting naked in front of somebody, I do everything I can to stall or prevent it from happening.

Even on our first two trips together, I was too
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Impact Play

Posted 04-22-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

I have an abusive background. So for me, the thought of being hit, spanked or beaten in any way, shape or form, was a huge NO!

However, Colosubguy bought me a pair of nipple clamps and it came with a bonus gift: a flogger. I was intrigued and Sir and I had experimented a little with it before I went to visit, but we couldn't wait to try it in person.

I was scared to let him hit me. I was scared of the panicky feeling that I have always had in the past when somebody had
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Star crop.JPG
Views:	440
Size:	45.6 KB
ID:	308  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Leaving marks

Posted 04-19-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

This blog is a little different ... it isn't necessarily facing one of my fears or pushing one of my limits, it is more about a hesitation that Sir had. Sir hates to see me hurt, and he would never do anything to hurt me intentionally. However the thought of him leaving marks on my body has really turned me on.

A lot of my friends on getDare love to show off the marks that they get from playing. A lot of them are from impact play. I have always been intrigued with their marks ... I love
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits: Electricity

Posted 04-10-2015 at 09:00 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Something that Sir loves to play with is electricity. However, if you were to ask me what my top 3 fears were, being shocked (even by static electricity) would be on that list. I would cry if my roommate rubbed her feet on the carpet and came towards me, knowing that it was highly likely she would shock me. The last time Sir and I were together, we bought an e-stim butterfly. I used it on Sir while we were in Niagara Falls. However, because we were only together for a short time, Sir struggled with...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

Facing fears and pushing limits

Posted 04-08-2015 at 08:37 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-08-2015 at 08:43 AM by Butterfly

Sir and I didn't tell many people about our trip last month, but we had the opportunity to be together again for two weeks. I flew to see him on March 6th and was with him until March 19th. It was a very last minute thing (I surprised him on Valentines Day) and because of everything we have been through the last couple months, we really didn't want to over think anything or put too much pressure on ourselves, and so we didn't share this trip with too many people. We also didn't plan a lot of specifics...
A Butterfly Princess <3