Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Ultimate Slut Dare Reports My reports and updates on the challenging "Ultimate Slut Dice Dare"
Old
Rating: 115 votes, 4.35 average.

Report: bondage session mid-October 2020 1/2

Posted 10-26-2020 at 03:47 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 05:20 AM by SilverBlue

During lockdown I was a fucktoy for an online Dom, I haven’t reported on that because we had a difficult relationship. After lockdown was over, I submitted my body to a Master who lives locally. I stupidly didn’t think to blog about it. As an apology to you all who enquired about the story behind the photo with me wearing cuffs; here is my report.

I’ve said before that bondage isn’t something I do with just anyone, there needs to be a degree of trust. One person that
Old
Rating: 55 votes, 3.24 average.

Report: Wearing a tiny microkini at the beach (revised)

Posted 03-23-2020 at 06:22 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 06:08 AM by SilverBlue

This report has been revised since the original. It took place days before the first Covid 19 lockdown in March 2020, before Covid was known to have spread to NZ.

March has arrived and the days here in NZ are getting shorter, when I go out for exercise or a run, I’m getting back home in the dark. So, knowing that summer here in New Zealand is coming to an end, when I saw that Sunday was forecast to be (a warm for NZ) 25 degrees Celsius (78f) with clear skies, I gave
Old
Rating: 44 votes, 2.32 average.

Slut Report: Rugby Fans

Posted 11-14-2019 at 03:48 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 08-21-2021 at 05:23 PM by SilverBlue

Current task: I must give 7 guys BJs, let 7 guys fuck my ass, and let 7 more guys fuck me in the pussy. (Variety is the Spice of Life 2)Progress: 3 oral, 3 vaginal, 1 anal
Dare: Ultimate Slut Dice Dare
Outfit: Black dress, Black ankle boots, StarFucker lip glass, black eyeliner, no eye-shadow, no underwear.
Location: This took place on an evening when the Rugby World Cup was still going, NZ was playing someone, the bars and clubs were quite busy.

The Rugby Fan
Old
Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told...
Old
Rating: 30 votes, 2.10 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Sex Club /5 (republished)

Posted 10-15-2019 at 04:19 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 03:03 PM by SilverBlue

Continues on from Part 4
When we were back at their place, they helped me in. I felt dirty, used and unclean. I’d sweated and I had the smell of sex on me. Miss K said she’d get some ice in a bag for me. I wanted a shower and Mr H supported me while we ran a shower together, he towelled me down and carried me naked to the spare room. It looked familiar to me now. Miss K came in with some ointment and an icepack. She’d ushered Mr H away and said we should talk.

I thought I’d get
Old
Rating: 25 votes, 2.24 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Dancing Naked in a Club (3 / 5)

Posted 09-28-2019 at 07:23 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:36 PM by SilverBlue

This blog continues from my last post, I joined a couple of swingers for a night out at their swingers club. I was given a tour around, got naked, danced in the cage, gave Mr Hung a BJ in front of a few people, and after what seemed like forever, Mr Hung and Mistress K (the swinging couple I came to this club with) were off doing their own thing. I wasn’t really surprised, they were regulars and they shouldn’t have to hold my hand all night.

So, I had a look around the club on my own.
Old
Rating: 23 votes, 2.48 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare Report: Getting Nude in da Club 2/5 (republished)

Posted 09-27-2019 at 07:00 PM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 02:56 PM by SilverBlue

Continues from Pt.1
Mr Hung and Mistress K were going to drive me to the club with them, I didn't really know where it was. I slid into the back seat of their car. Miss K had on this gorgeous leather or vinyl dress and stylish overcoat. I was quite jealous as my little red dress was kinda simple. I chatted to them over the front seats on our drive there, I felt like a kid going out with mum and dad. Everything seemed to be happening so fast, it seemed like just a few minutes had passed when we...