Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: The shooting Part 2

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)

Part 1

Cameras were closing to catch my gasping and facial expression. From behind me. Jack slapped my ass: "You think we are done, whore?" Again that mean laughter, this time close all around me. "Bite that gag. I am gonna hurt you real good!" Oh no, he didn't want to ...
A hurtful object pushed into my whole anus told me the truth, and I cried loudly through my gag, echoed in more sadistic glee behind the lenses. New thrusts renewed the wave of pain and pounded...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: The shooting Part 1

Posted 11-20-2016 at 07:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 03:22 AM by CSasha

Broke. My head dropped on the table. Damn it. How could this have happened again? Why to me? In three days the rent was due, and I had no clue how I would be able to pay it, besides the many other bills and my overdrawn account. I only knew I desperately needed a drink. Fortunately, there was a nice bar around the corner.

Indeed I met Jack, a handsome young lad I would have given my attention even without his pleasant smile, patient ears and the generosity of a gentleman. When I had finished,...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 2

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:32 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:29 AM by CSasha

Part 1

"The active surface also soaks up my personal dampness and gathers it in a reservoir in the balls. Although I also enlarged them, they even grow further once the standard volume is filled up. But the best feature is that the wearer, in this case, I, can spurt this volume through the shaft anytime via a natural physical impulse. I configured the sensors parameters to be triggered by orgasms. First I had my doubts it would work, but the results totally convinced me. We have also...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: More than I dreamed of Part 1

Posted 11-05-2016 at 08:31 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:23 AM by CSasha

My girlfriend is an engineer. I am so proud of her work. Of course in our household any crafts, mechanics or electronics, that's her domain, and woe me if I touch it. She not only loves to solve problems, but she also enjoys to do it her way, making it the best way possible. She is so full of passion for it that I can see the spark in her eyes every time she is on it. When I got friends over, I proudly play with all the different improvements my girlfriend has made on any machines and furniture we have...
Oracle
Posted in Stories