Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.43 average.

Remote Vibe: Custom Edge

Posted 10-14-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:42 AM by Butterfly

CJLM managed to snag the 40th spot on my AMA thread. Because of this, she was allowed to design a custom edge for me to complete. She decided that she wanted one that Asslvr and I could do while we were visiting together. So, after some deliberations between the two of them, this is what they came up with:

She will wear her remote vibe in the truck while you are driving. You will start with the vibe on low for a short duration. Each time you will slowly increase the intensity and duration.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Custom Edges
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Our First Meeting: Remote Vibe Fantasy

Posted 10-07-2014 at 05:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:44 AM by Butterfly

When we were planning our trip together, Asslvr and I deliberately didn’t plan out too many D/s activities. Oh, of course we had fantasized and talked about different possibilities and scenarios that we would enjoy, but we never really had a concrete plan. That is, except the remote wireless vibe.

Shortly after I booked my flight, we were searching for toys online that we wanted to try, and we came across a remote vibe. We both instantly realized how much fun it would be to use together,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Keeping me Busy: A Wonderful Week!

Posted 08-25-2014 at 08:57 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:46 AM by Butterfly

When I am dealing with hard, heavy, emotional things, then I sometimes need a distraction so that I don’t spiral down into a dark hole and not want to come out. Control for me really gives me a ground, I am not sure if that makes sense to anybody else but me, but there it is. It helps me to focus on something other than crying, or hurting. In the past, I have used other ways to cope, but I found having somebody control me, or give me tasks, is really the safest and most effective.

So,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.90 average.

Hotel: Cold and Hot

Posted 08-02-2014 at 11:27 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:50 AM by Butterfly

I am staying at a hotel alone this weekend. Sir had to go out for a bit so he told me I should "relax" while he was gone. Of course with Sir's devious mind, I don't think he quite understands the meaning of relaxing.

Once Sir left, I got dressed and went in search of ice, and went to scout out the pool and hot tub area. I found ice and filled up my bucket. I took a look at the pool and hot tub and there was nobody in it. I felt a sense of relief knowing what I was about to do.
A Butterfly Princess <3