Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: Next door Part 2

Posted 10-05-2016 at 01:01 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:40 PM by CSasha

Part 1

I really slept like a baby, happy and fond like never. The next morning I stood up fresh and full of enthusiasm. I still had a work day to endure, but I was eager to bear it in good mood for the night that might come after it. I took a warm shower and dared to finish with cold water to resurrect my body. I took my time with the breakfast, also thanks to getting up early enough. And I even had a relaxed way to work since I also didn't need to be in a hurry. It just felt everything...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Next door Part 1

Posted 10-05-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:47 PM by CSasha

It had been a hot summer day. I was very pleased about the incoming coolness of the night, so I opened the curtains, my window and leaned out. My big room contained my bed, my desk, three cabinets and plenty of space in the middle. I had begun to use it for performing some dares, practicing deepthroat and anal. For me, it felt safer than to seek strangers, though I found the thought exciting. Despite my disappointments from looking for them online. Maybe my kinks made it more difficult, but that's what...
Oracle
Posted in Stories