Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 21 votes, 4.52 average.

Report: Getting naked on a closed track [2/3]

Posted 10-29-2021 at 05:39 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 11-10-2021 at 09:17 PM by SilverBlue

I had to wrap this up quickly because I'm going out this afternoon. I hope you enjoy reading about this adventure.

The section of the track we were on had been closed off with fencing. That would be enough to deter the group that arrived at the entrance before us, but not Master. Although he hadn’t planned this, he could see the opportunity it presented. As Master took my clothes, I was left standing fully nude. It was quite invigorating to be on this familiar track while being so exposed. I know it’s rare to go along this track and not see anyone else, but some days it was quieter than others. The busiest part of the tracks in this park were at the other entrance, that lead to a small waterfall. That’s where we were walking to, and it was an amazing opportunity to walk nude with the track pretty much to ourselves.

I begged Master to please let me wear my shoes as the trail is gravel and has small rocks due to the slips, that could hurt my feet. It was degrading begging, more so when in the nude. After some begging, Master said yes, but I had to earn them back. I was eager to continue along the trail, so I asked what he needed me to do. Master said I had to edge by the stream… and to keep my eyes closed – no peeping or I start again. So, naked I stood by the edge of the stream and squished my eyes shut while I rubbed my clit. I felt quite vulnerable out in the open, and the noise of the running water in the stream was quite loud. I’d say it was louder than the noise of footsteps on gravel that anyone walking would make. So, that noise, along with keeping my eyes closed was like sensory deprivation. When I felt myself getting closer to the edge, I backed my fingers off the hood of my clit. I told Master I was finished and if I could open my eyes now.

Thankfully he was still there, but he only gave me a shoe. Yep, just the one, single shoe. Nice one. I knew exactly what game he was playing with me. Master wanted me to edge again for the other shoe. But the second time around I had to use both hands, rubbing my clit with one and finger myself with the other. After finishing that second edge, I was really starting to feel horny (and obviously wet). I’d earned my second shoe and we continued along the trail. Further along the trail, the gully narrows and the track narrows to less than a metre wide to make it difficult for people coming in the other direction. This was the spot that Master made me edge again. Then we carried on until we reached the bridge that crosses the stream to a wider track again. Master made me stand in the middle of the bridge and edge again. Being naked and edging so much made me so horny I really wanted to cum, but I know that continual edging keeps me wet and horny.

The closed section of the track would end at the point where it connects with another track that's accessible from the other side of the park. As we approached the end of the closed section of the track, there were more trees to provide some cover. Before we could go onto the main track, Master needed a blowjob to deal with his erection and I needed to get my clothes back on. We stopped about 100m short of where our track joins the other tracks. I was crouched in front of Master’s cock fondling his balls and stroking his shaft at the base as I licked and flicked his head. I get turned on holding a throbbing cock that wants to fuck me and I savoured the moment of pleasing Master as my saliva covered his cock and it glistened. Oh my gosh. I want to suck it again right now… but I have to blog! Flicking my tongue under his head then slipping my lips further down his shaft, with my saliva dripping from my fingers, oh fuck anyone could come and see me being a naked slut gobbling down on my Master’s cock as he unloads into the back of my mouth.

Phew!

Master was relieved and I put my clothes back on. We walked on to the wooden bridge and sure enough, there was more orange net fencing blocking the entrance to walkers from entering the trail in the other direction. I saw another park sign saying TRACK CLOSED. Heh, maybe we should get our own sign so we can close tracks off? Anyway, we climbed around the fence and casually walked on the open trail towards a small waterfall. The waterfall is a popular spot for people visiting this park, it's a nice loop walk that isn't too challenging. There is also a longer hikers track which takes hours to complete, which I've done a few times.

Coincidentally, we passed the group of people we saw earlier at the closed entrance. They must have driven around to the other entrance to the park, suckers heh. I think they recognised us from before too. I felt so naughty, because we broke the rules, and the obvious kinky antics. We saw other people along the track as we walked to the waterfall. We stopped there for a while to rest on a bench, just looking like an innocent couple going for a walk...until we did the walk back.

I'll probably note down our trip back to the car, but it's the same kinda thing. That post will be done in a few days hopefully.
Views 1045 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    More of the same is fine. You're enjoying it and we're enjoying you. But then again you write what you want when you want now. And whatever it is, is perfect.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed hearing about your edging and you sucking his cock. All hot
    Posted 10-29-2021 at 08:38 PM by Goddess Joanna Goddess Joanna is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I rarely login to getdare these days and I only do so in the hopes that there will be a blog post from SilverBlue. Made my day to read your posts.
  3. Old Comment

comments

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subroland View Comment
    I rarely login to getdare these days and I only do so in the hopes that there will be a blog post from SilverBlue. Made my day to read your posts.
    That is very humbling, but also somewhat sad to hear. I'm very happy that you enjoyed reading about my naughty experience. I half expected we'd get told off by someone when we entered the closed track.
    I do hope you have a fantastic weekend Roland.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by ChamomileAngel View Comment
    More of the same is fine. You're enjoying it and we're enjoying you. But then again you write what you want when you want now. And whatever it is, is perfect.

Thanks for sharing. I enjoyed hearing about your edging and you sucking his cock. All hot
    Thank you, I kinda wish they kept the trail closed for longer. We both felt so spoilt having it to ourselves and wished we knew in advance that would be the case.
  4. Old Comment
    Very sexy! I would enjoy reading about the trip back too.