Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > humiliatedboyslave

Rate this Entry

Truth Blog

Posted 07-17-2021 at 03:53 AM by humiliatedboyslave

I was dared to post about by masturbation and orgasms plans for the rest of the month.

Well... My masturbation plans are pretty simple... They don't exist. I'm locked in a chastity device. But once a month I'm unlocked to edge, but I'm not allowed to cum.

For the orgasms, it's done with prostate stimulation. Once a month it's done with my keyholder watching the same day when I'm unlocked and get to do my edging. This will be later this month.

I probably will go for a late night naked walk this weekend or next and stop at some point and go for an anal orgasm and dribble cum from my locked cage. Why not at home? Well, my keyholder has a few rules for me. He does say I can have anal orgasms as much as I want, but one rule is I can't have them at home (without permission which he usually gives when it's part of a dare).

And that's it for the rest of the month. I don't do the anal orgasms all the time, it's not like having a quick wank...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 544 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments