Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

6 Minutes: Custom Edge

Posted 10-23-2014 at 01:00 PM by Butterfly
Updated 01-19-2015 at 09:40 AM by Butterfly

Congratulations to Madl for being lucky poster #60 on my ama. After a bit of talking with Asslvr he presented us with the following custom edge:

She will wear her vibrating nipple clamps and then alternate between 2 vibes (such as the magic wand and the bullet vibe) for one minute each on her clit while at the same time going in and out with her fingers. She will do this until each vibe has been used 3 times.

On the day that I went to do the task, I didn’t have my vibrating nipple clamps available, so I was able to talk to Madl and he agreed that an acceptable alternative was to use my vibrating plug along with regular nipple clamps. I also didn’t have the bullet vibe available, so we decided to use the magic wand and the rabbit vibe.

I started by putting in the vibrating plug. We haven’t used the plug too much, and I am still getting used to it. It is an inflatable plug as well, so it isn’t too hard to get in, but because we haven’t been doing too much anal lately, it was a snug fit. I forgot how good it felt to be plugged. Sir had me pump it up once just to make sure it was securely inside me, and then I turned it on low.

Even on low, the vibrations are intense, and they just feel so different, that, coupled with the feeling of being so full was already making me wet and horny.

Sir then had me put on my clover clamps. The bite of the clamps on my sensitive nipples always sends a jolt of pleasure to my clit, and this was no exception.

I was originally thinking that this wouldn’t be too hard, compared to the last two edges I did, this one didn’t contain the embarrassment of anybody else listening, and it really was only 6 minutes, and had no element of public.

However, I think I may have underestimated it.

6 minutes is a long time with two vibrators, and a vibrating plug. Especially when I was already starting this task wet and horny.

We started with the pink vibe. I turned it on medium and gently rubbed the tip around my clit. It felt so good. It isn’t often that I use this vibe without inserting it, and it was so tempting, but instead I put my fingers inside me, and very very slowly started to move them in and out.

The first minute wasn’t too bad as I was able to control how gently the vibrator was touching me, and I kept it so gently just below my clit.

But, I don’t know what it is about the wand … I just can’t resist it. I know logically I needed to pace myself, but I just couldn’t. I put it directly on my clit and turned it on low and I rocked my hips against it, feeling the vibrations through my pelvic bone, down to where it met the vibrations of the plug, feeling my fingers wriggling inside me, I was ready to explode by the end of the second minute.

Sir let me take a 30 second break to catch my breath. He then started the timer again, and I placed the pink vibe on my clit. This time, as I moved my fingers and in and out slowly, I circled the pink vibe around my clit. Again, I felt the urge to feel the big pink vibe deep inside me. To feel the ridges as it slid in and out, but instead, focused on breathing and holding off my edge.

That is, until the wand was to be turned back on. I swear it is one of the best toys anybody could own. Even on low, the vibrations are enough to get me close in a few minutes, and after the build up of the first three minutes, I was begging sir to cum and cursing Madl.

By the end of the fourth minute, I was squirming and moaning, and dripping wet. I wanted to cum so badly, but I still had another 2 minutes. Thankfully Sir was listening and could tell I was too close so he let me take another 30 second break before I started again.

All too soon it was time again, to start the pink vibe. I turned it on medium and chose to keep just below my clit again. It is the only way I was able to hold off at this point.

And then it was time for the wand again. I knew that this was going to be the longest minute. I was already so wound up. I turned it on and all I could think was that I needed to cum. Instantly I was on the edge. It was only Sirs encouragement that allowed me to hold back and not cum. Finally the 60 seconds were up and I screamed in frustration as Sir told me to stop the vibe.

Thankfully he only made me keep it off for a few seconds before he let me turn it on high and cum for him.

Thank you again Madl for this task, and I am sorry for underestimating it. It was wonderful torture and although I cursed you a few times, I still really enjoyed it.

Stay tuned for the next custom edge given to me by Jeff.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Thank-you for such a lovely report. I'm glad to hear my name was used in vain (:

The wand is the most amazing toy. Not exactly easy to slip into a purse mind...
  2. Old Comment
    Taking off and starting should have been a time penalty extra 30 seconds!!
  3. Old Comment
    @Madl - The wand IS amazing. I would love for it to be more portable ... but it would also be so much better if it was a bit more quiet. However, I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!

@Shadow - NO! You get no say in this Mister! That was just pure evil. I had such a hard time holding off an edge.
  4. Old Comment
    Holding edges off edges is hard! But apparently only when you aren't supposed to edge :/ At least that's how it goes for me. I'm glad your task went so well; I love the ones that sneak up on me, and seem easy until you're neck deep and oh my gosh.
    Posted 10-24-2014 at 10:45 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline