Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SuperSlut1

Rate this Entry

Gangbang to remember

Posted 08-21-2014 at 07:54 PM by SuperSlut1

I got a message from a guy I have been hooking up with for a while, asking to come over. I got there and saw my host standing with 4 other men all black. I asked what was going on then my inviter approached me and said, "you told me you were a freak right"
I quickly noticed what was going on and started to get a little horny
I answered "yes" looking at my other playmates.
Quickly they all picked me up and started to undress me, once all my clothes were ripped off they pulled there dicks out and I got on my knees.
I started sucking there cocks,and then one starting face fucking me until I gaged and drooled.
They all started to do this and I felt overwhelmed. Next they picked me up again and one shoved me against the wall and started fucking my pussy from behind. The rest of them were spanking me and spitting on me. Next he threw me to the ground and then got on the ground next to me, then I got on top of him and he stuck his dick in my pussy. It was so big and it felt like my pussy was ripping. I was sucking cocks and riding when one of them put there dick I'm my ass and they both started to fuck me. I was screaming now and they put cocks in my mouth to shut me up. After a while of this they switched people and I got fresh new cocks, these were equal in size but were way more aggressive, I screamed in pain and pleasure.
Next they sat me on a chair, put my feet above my head and tied my hands to my legs and them to the chair, this left my pussy and ass open to fuck. They took turns fucking and making the chair rock. They fucked me so hard, skin smaking skin, and me yelling my ass off. They untied me and by now I was exhausted, I crawled across the room and they face fucked me again and each gave me a huge facial, them they snaked my titts a couple times and my gangbang was over. My pussy ached for hours but it was worth it. It was the best gangbang of my life and plan on doing it lots more times and push myself harder
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2432 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a great time