Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

While you were sleeping.

Posted 08-30-2018 at 03:50 AM by AbusiveMaster

My IceMaiden has troubles sleeping, and even more troubles waking up. As such, the laptop in her bedroom is always turned on overmight, and Skype is set to auto-answer with video. We used to have it set up on her main computer also, but with her child around, this became impractical. I am, I think, the only person who has access to this account (I forget if there are a few select others or not,) and am the only one who calls her.

So at night, wherever life allows, I call my little
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Failure....

Posted 08-21-2018 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy has always had a problem with begging. At least she has as long as she has been mine - and as her life as my submissive is the only life that counts, she has always had the problem. I should write a blog later about my own peculiar narcissism, but I digress.

Recently she has made a comment on a thread touching on this topic. If you want to go read it, go find it - it's out there somewhere, shouldn't take you more than an hour to search out. She asked me to comment on the post,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized