Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Three Things

Posted 09-28-2017 at 08:39 PM by lola.fox
Updated 09-29-2017 at 06:33 AM by lola.fox

I’ve been browsing the forums more often than normal due to a little extra free time at work. I noticed a few patterns in threads, some blogs, and even through conversations I’ve had in chat and through kik. I decided to pair this with a journaling prompt I’d read a while back and make a list of three things that it seems like everybody wants, but I’m very happy without.

1. Punishments

I see a lot of requests for punishments - not that this is a new thing. Even when I joined...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Life
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Super Strict Rules

Posted 03-28-2016 at 05:43 PM by lola.fox

Jameser somehow got it into his pretty little head that HE’S the boss around here. He spent the night trying to tell ME which type of collar he’s going to buy me when he gets here [obviously it has to be sparkly and pretty and dainty for my small neck - not the big huge dog collar that he keeps threatening me with!] and trying to tell me to do the spanks that he so rightly deserves on his own ass. I don’t know what’s gotten into this man. He’s been so well behaved these past few months.. offering to...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Rules