Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

Posted 06-03-2019 at 03:59 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Fantasy #2: Helpless in Public

I’ve had this fantasy a while. If I'm honest it's never developed beyond the initial prelude, which for me is the exciting bit somehow. The excitement building, the nerves and the slow escalation as my torment unfolds (sorry for the length, I got a little carried away )

I start the day nervous, I’m meeting with my Mistress and a new friend of hers. We’ve never met in person so I’m super excited but also very nervous, clearly, I’m not the
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's OK to Vulnerable

Posted 12-27-2017 at 09:23 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-27-2017 at 11:10 AM by PrincessJessica

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for one final day...today its vulnerability (a semi-cheat as it's just summing up how opening up has made me feel but it feel's right)

When I originally came up with a daily embarrassing blog rule for the 100 challenge it seemed relatively safe. It only had a 1 in 20 chance of being picked and how bad could it really be anyway? Thanks to fate, and Cassandra, I'm now 10 blogs...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Shy Exhibitionist

Posted 12-16-2017 at 04:13 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 4 days...today it's my not so closet exhibitionist side.

For as long as I can remember I've been shy, not just someone who'd rather keep themselves to themselves but (certainly when I was much younger) painfully so. I'd stutter when even slightly uncomfortable (be that talking to someone new or just, well talking about things like in these blogs ) and I'd expose...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

It's All About Me

Posted 12-16-2017 at 06:50 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days...and there's nothing I'm more uncomfortable talking about than myself so let's start there.

I'd say I'm pretty introverted, I don't open up about myself easily and I suppose struggle making long-term relationships. Like anyone with a passing interest in psychology, I blame my childhood Commitment issues probably meant I unconsciously (or somewhat consciously...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

Posted 10-15-2017 at 02:27 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 11-01-2022 at 06:07 PM by PrincessJessica

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

I've found more detailed lists/info useful when setting dares/tasks so here's my complete likes, dislikes & limits. I'd say I like experimenting so anything weird or things I haven't done before will probably pique my interest. Please note I only do most tasks when home alone or if they're quiet.

I'd say I'm mainly submissive so these only apply to my submissive persona, when I'm domming liking some humiliation is a plus but otherwise,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info