Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

SitRep

Posted 04-06-2009 at 07:20 PM by Bloxo

first of all my picture is a few years old, was taken with a lower resolution webcam so was the right file size.

My name is Richard, I am a bit of a geek I suppose, my interests are somewhat rejected by a lot of society. But I'll confess I have enjoyed Transformers throughout my life, Star Trek when I was a teenager, still love superhero bits and pieces, films and games are my main speciality, have a DVD collection numbering in the high hundreds. Currently enjoying America's recent television breakthroughs such as lost and Heroes. I am also a big fan of final fantasy.
When I stumbled across this site it summed up what I had been trying to find over the years, online strip poker was getting a little samey lol. I'm a fan of mild dares, I say mild because I have seen the extent that some of these dares go to on here, but I like to have fun, so being a dare slave hasn't really appealed. My compromise is to find satisfaction through gaming, equal oppurtunity daring, I find pride is a good stake and an excellent motivator. Only really interested in daring girls, but would stomach a mixed game. If anyone is interested send me a PM, would want to get to know you before any craziness became afoot.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2300 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    "When I stumbled across this site it summed up what I had been trying to find over the years"

I can totally relate to you on that - I was so happy when I found getDare. And as for being "rejected by society"... we have all sorts of different members here so you should slot in

Welcome to the site!
  2. Old Comment
    Nice to see faces!

Quote:
    first of all my picture is a few years old, was taken with a lower resolution webcam so was the right file size.
    If you upload an image that is too large, 90% of the time it will be resized and re-saved automatically by us.
  3. Old Comment
    Thanks Depp, picture adjusted!