Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Rate this Entry

The [Kink] Details

Posted 05-08-2018 at 09:20 PM by lola.fox

The details behind my favorite kinks - particularly the why + how. It will be updated as I learn more about myself and evolve through my BDSM experiences. Full, but less detailed list of likes + limits can be found here.

Favorite Kinks:

Choking - Preferably with a hand, but a belt will do too. I don’t care for this though if it’s self administered.

Bruising - Whether it’s from spanking, caning, paddling, or cropping.. I love it all. This is one of the few kinks I don’t mind performing solo, but I get more pleasure from it if I’m receiving it from somebody else.

Pain - I like the release that pain gives me and that there’s very little you can focus on other than the thing that’s causing you pain. I don’t really care for small annoyances/discomfort but rather a sharp sting of a cane, powerful thud of a strong hand or the bite of some clamps.

Humiliation - Begging, demeaning roleplay, name calling, body writing,

Exibitionism - Taking/posting photos, videos + gifs, performing sexual acts in public with minimal chance of being caught/exposed, performing for others on cam.

Wax Play - Technically an extension of pain, but I also love the designs it leaves behind.

Bimbofication - Wearing slutty clothing, too much make-up, being made to feel dumb or having speech restrictions. Objectifying my body, being put in lingerie + high heels and showing off my cleavage.

Petplay - Wearing my tail, ears, collar, belled clamps + coordinating make-up. Being leashed up in a compromising position, crawling around or begging.

Edging - Through clit stimulation only - preferably with my hitachi or my hand. Short bursts only, not for months on end. Best when paired with pain + forced orgasms.

Forced Orgasm - Using my hitachi belt with my arm + legs bound, being held down while forcibly being made to cum through sex + head.

Mutual Masturbation - Ideally via phone/cam. During tasks or while being told a kinky story.
Posted in Life
Views 1676 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments