Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Randomly hearting.

Posted 05-08-2018 at 12:39 PM by AbusiveMaster

So I have no real reason behind this blog, other than I havent written for quite a while. I was racking my brain for something to write about. Well, realistically I have two topics to choose from without too much thought. And as one of my subjects (and no, I am not claiming royalty... this time, I meant blog subjects) is on vacation, I decided to spend some of the time I am not spending with her on her instead, or at least writing about her.

I think, on reflection, the exceptionally strange relationship I have with my hearty is, on balance, down to the fact she is exceptionally strange. I could cite timezones, or the fact she is polyamorous, or that IceMaiden demands and recieves the majority of my time - and all of those are valid - but the truth is, she is just a little weirdo.

I am not Heart'y primary either, I hasten to add. And because of this, it wasn't me who put her into denial. I can't say I dissaprove, though it is one of the few areas in which he is a little kinder than I am to her. I personally believe this is because he has to be in her physical presence while denying her, and is probably attached to his testes (and would like to remain so.) Hearty in denial is like a hungry lioness - beautiful to watch on the Discovery channel, not so much fun in your sitting room.

And because it wasnt me who put her into denial, I can safely enjoy teasing her with it - safety is important. Just as I am the person she can safely brat as I havent yet worked out how to reach my arms across the atlantic to spank her. I am working on it though.

Anyway, recently, through one of our skype calls, I decided to offer her a choice. I love doing this - I offer a choice between a bad thing and an equally bad but different thing. In this case it was a choice between tiger balm on her pussy or a little game. The game consisted of her wanding and me trying to bring her to orgasm despite her denial.

"Am I allowed to fight it?" she asked me. I happily agreed, and a look of smug self confidence flickered over her little chipmunk face. Game on. And so she dutifully put the wand into position (a task she seldom complains about) and I started to talk to her. Nothing more, just talk. I think she lasted about three minutes before ripping the wand away from herself, jumping up in the air and screaming "you win! you win! you win!" And even though she cheated, and I was quite within my rights to insist she used the tiger balm, I was magnanimous in victory, settling instead for laughing at her and mocking her for the remainder of the evening.

I am getting fed up of writing now - so what I will do is make up some sort of faux conclusion, and eveyone can pretend it ties everything together and the blog ends up making any sort of sense. Here goes.

Yes, we have an odd relationship, and no, it isn't perfect. But by and large, i wouldn't change very much about it, and what I certainly wouldnt change is one little thing about Hearty ( 25 days out of 28.)

I love you chipmunk.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1242 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I love you too and our odd relationship.