Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Paddled ass!

Posted 04-03-2018 at 09:37 PM by mslut1961

I was out late exposing myself around the city. My last stop was a gas station near my house. I usually stop there just after it closes and wash my windows while my skirt rides up exposing my ass and clitty.
I was just finishing the windows when one of those private security cars pulls in and catches me in its lights. A big black guy gets out and asks what I think I'm doing? I try to explain, but he is having none of it. I finally say, "I'll do anything if you don't report this."
He tells me to get in the car and follow him. He goes to a local park. I follow. He has me bend over the back of my car and spread my legs. I thought he was going to fuck me! Instead there is a swish and his belt bites into my ass. I yelp and he orders me to stand and take it. He whips my ass for about 10 minutes. It is bruised and stinging.
He then orders me to my knees and presents his big cock for sucking. I eagerly suck his cock, hoping that he doesn't whip me anymore. I use my best technique and he comes quickly.
He zips up and hops in his vehicle and leaves.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1321 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments