Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

My 24 Hours In Diapers (plus a bit more)

Posted 01-25-2015 at 08:05 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:41 PM by Night Drifter

I was dared to spend a full 24 hours in diapers. To be honest, I've never spent this long in diapers before. It'll be quite the experience. My Master, Plaugebringer decided he would give me various tasks to do along the way, the first of which is to record this all on this blog, so here I am. Every hour I will update this, except when I'm sleeping. Hopefully this gives a good show of the full experience

Hour 1- It is currently 7:21 PM and I just started typing this. Right now I'm watching Dexter. At 8 a few of my friends are going to play some Smite. I'm about to ask my master if I can play with them. So far I've had a can of coke to drink, but not much else. I'm going to fill up a waterbottle and make sure I stay hydrated. So far I don't have to pee.

My Master just messaged me. If I want to play with my friends, I have to mess once while playing. So now I'm stuck in a dilemma, I really don't like messing, but I really want to play...

After asking him a few questions I decided that I will indeed play. I can change out of the mess as soon as I take a break or finish, but it'll still be something else.

My master decided that since I have time before we play, I can do a few tasks so that's it for this entry I guess.

Hour 2- Before I could play with my friends my master had a few tasks for me. He started of with 50 swats to each cheek. At first I didn't feel anything through the two layers of diapers, but at around 30 I began to feel the pain.

He then told me to get 5 icecubes and stick them up my ass so that I would be able to mess more easily. The first one wasn't too bad, but then as I began to put in the second, the cold really started to hit me. The icecubes were right at the opening and kept trying to get out. By the time I reached the fourth it was incredibly hard not to mess. It felt a lot like an enema actually, and the cold of inside contrasted incredibly with the heat radiating off my dick. When I finally got all five in, I was practically running around to keep it in. I have to take a quick break to play my first match.

Well we lost badly. Anyways the icecubes in my ass were incredible. Really intense. My master asked me to edge twice and then wait until my second match to mess. I can feel the melted water sitting inside me right now and I love it.

Hour 3 - So, it's now 9. I've played two games of Smite and lost both. I'm just about ready to mess. I'm a little nervous for it, but excited too. Next time I feel the urge while playing I'll just let go.

I just did it. In the middle of my game I messed, and surprisingly, it felt better than I thought it would. I can feel it between my cheeks. I have to do more I can feel that too. My dick's hardening. I'll admit, it's not too bad, but still not as good as wetting.

Hour 4- I hate cleaning up messing, by far the worst part. any I'm working the dare my master made for me. http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=207597

I'm on the edges, stroking with one hand typing with the other. Haven't quite finished one yet. As soon as I cleaned up I started the corner time. I haven't done a whole lot of corner time and it was surprisingly relaxing. Unfortunately for me I started to think about everything I'd been doing. I got hard. 300 spanks. My master messaged me when I was in the corner. I began to count, wanting to know about how much time I had left. I guessed it was about 5 minutes left. Oooo theres the edge. 9 more to go. Anyway I'm going to focus on the edges for a bit.

I'm back. The edged went well, and the cum tasted great.

Any way I'm back in diapers. I've decided I won't consider this last one for my 24, since I technically haven't been in diapers, in fact I should probably start the whole 24 over. I'll have to ask my master.

Hour 4 (again)- Was a relaxing hour. After the task for my master, he said I should just add one hour on to my 24. So this hour was 4 again. It was mostly spent lying in bed watching Dexter. I love the feeling of the diaper between my legs. There's just something about the pressure, padding, and support that I just love. It's a constant reminder of what I'm wearing.

Hour 5 - Plaguebringer sent me a few other tasks. I had to put a bit of toothpaste on a toothpick and sound a bit with it. This was really tough. Urethral used to be a limit for me so it took me a good ten minutes to work up the nerve. My whole body was shaking, I edged a good 3 times at least, just turned on from the idea and fear. I finally worked up the nerve and it was so good, but the toothpaste stung like crazy.
It was tough to do, but I'm so glad I did it. It was difficult but hot.

I now have to get my post count up to 70 on the sight so off to do some searching!

Hour 6 - Done with the posts, I have 70 now. Took longer than I thought it would. I'm going to head to bed for the night now.

Hour 6-12 - Sleeping. Nothing interesting really.

Hour 13-15 I received a dare telling me to stay in bed holding my bladder until I couldn't hold it any longer. I'm still there. I have to pee but not too badly yet. It'll be quite a while before I actually can't take it any more.

I'm hoping this will help me piss in bed more often. I struggle getting the stream to go, and I think that this is the way to go about changing that.

I'm watching more Dexter while I scrounge around GetDare, since I'm confined to my bed. I'll only get up to refill my water bottle. The more I drink the sooner I can do more stuff.

Hours 15-17 -My bladder's getting to the point where it's constantly on my mind. I still haven't burst and it just won't flow easily. It's still difficult to focus. Even typing this isn't easy, I'm distracted and can't focus.

Hour 18- I love wetting. The feeling of piss flowing out of my dick and the warmth is just the best. I wet in my bed. It's still difficult to wet there but it's nice. Im going to keep working on it though.

I'm have some work I have to get done, and nows the perfect chance. My Master hasn't messaged me in a while, so I don't have much to do for the next hour or two while I finish up the tasks.

Well, I let my piss go in bed again, only this time. My diaper didn't hold it well. I felt the wetness underneath me spread and I cut off the flow. I got up and of course, my sheets were wet. I stripped down my bed and the sheets are in the washer now. I've covered my bed in towels and that's where I am now.

While I was doing my work, I got a dare to duct tape myself in diapers until I got permission from 20 getdare users to remove them. I've already taped around them. It's a really interesting feeling, kind of like a diaper but a whole lot tighter.

Well It turns out duct taping a diaper makes it a whole lot less absorbent. I had to wet so of course I just let go. At first it was really nice, I could feel everywhere the piss went, but I felt it climb up the diaper. After about 20 seconds I heard dripping. I looked down and the piss was leaking out through the duct tape. I guess without room to expand the diaper couldn't absorb as much.

Hour 19- I've decided there's really no point in asking for permission just yet, seeing as I have to wear the diapers anywhere for at least another 6 hours.

It's nice relaxing and just laying around in diapers. I never really took the time just to enjoy it. Whenever I've worn it's always sexual, but this time it's just nice to enjoy the feeling and not sexually.

Hour 20- I'm getting hungry, so I threw on a pair of jeans. I'm gonna order pizza. When I walked to get my wallet from my car, I paused. With the diaper on, and it taped tightly. My hips swayed. I hardened at the thought, anyone seeing my hips swaying back and forth.

My jeans have a slowly blossoming wet spot, from the contact with the taped up diaper, and it's still spreading.

Hour 21- My pizza will be here any minute. I'm not going to change out of the jeans with a we spot, and all Im' wearing on top is a hoodie, partially zipped down.

I've decided that I'm going to try and we as I'm talking to the pizza person, for fun. I mean hey, why not?

So the pizza guy has come and gone, though not in the sexual way unfortunately. He was pretty cute though, and had a pierced ear. Makes me wonder what ear the supposedly 'gay' one is. Anyway I wet as I handed him the receipt and just as he turned away I could feel it showing in my pants. I closed the door and the first drip hit the floor. Taping ruins absorbency.

Hour 21-22 - Not much to talk about. It's almost 6'o clock here, and I'm done at 8:27. I think I'll make a thread asking for permission to get out of my duck taped diaper now, hopefully people let me out quickly.

It took a little bit to get going, but so far I have 2 users permission. Granted I have to piss in my diaper again but at this stage that isn't really a problem.

Hour 23 Im now in the final run down to being free, and it's bittersweet. I've really enjoyed this. Since my last update, I've had to wet twice in my diaper to get some permission, and my diaper is still expanding. I just love the feeling of it. This has been a great experience actually. I still have to get a lot of permission, before I can remove my diaper though. I need to decide whether I'll continue my posting until I'm free or not.

I just spent a good 10 minutes writing my biggest fantasy for permission to get out. I'm so hard. I think I'll post that in another blog and like it here.
My Biggest Fantasy

Hour 24 - I'm now technically done with this dare, and I'm approaching the character limit. This was a load of fun, and I can't wait to try it again.
Posted in Rules and Dares
Views 1637 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments