Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > TheKitteh

Rate this Entry

Master is back...

Posted 08-25-2017 at 05:14 PM by TheKitteh

I'm sorry I have been so inactive recently, I moved in with my previous master, the one i wrote about in May of this year. After a while of not talking because of some stupid crap with my ex, master came back to me and apologized for everything that happened between us.

After that I told him about my horrible horrible living situation and he invited me to move in with him. I agreed and we decided that I should move in at the beginning of November. I prepared to move in November then some circumstances arose and I told him that I would be moving in during September, unfortunately more situations arose and I told him that I would give him a two week notice to be able to give him time to clean. I finally got fed up with my living situation and told him that i was moving in in 6 days. That week leading up to when I moved in was full of us cleaning and packing up.

I finally packed everything up and Wednesday night I set out for the 14 hour drive from Iowa to Utah. I was planning to drive through the night, however we both got so tired and exhausted that Master convinced me to pull over and take a nap while he got to sleep. I pulled over at a truck stop and slept for 2 hours then head back on the road, giving my Master updates as I kept going, even though I knew he was asleep.

At around 10 am Master woke up and started texting and calling me, by the time 1 PM came around I was pulling into his driveway, seeing him as my Master and boyfriend for the first time in almost a year. He immediately pulled me into a big hug and we worked on bringing in my cat and all the things she needed plus all of my essentials. We then went to Chick-fil-a, because I had never had it before, then helped Master’s cousin and his cousin’s wife move some furniture they bought at a thrift store, went thrift shopping ourselves, had pie, then came home to pass out on our pull out futon. It was a busy first day for both of us, but we both enjoyed it so much.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 911 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments