Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Toybox

Rate this Entry

Stop With The 20 Questions

Posted 08-21-2023 at 02:39 PM by Toybox
Updated 08-21-2023 at 02:43 PM by Toybox

I obviously cant speak for all women on GetDare, but guys, when we are in TorD Chat, you see us, then add to talk in a private conversation, we are not interested in playing 20 questions with you. I cannot tell you how many times guys will just add me to talk in private and then have conversations like this:

Them: Hi
Me: Hello
Them: How are you?
Me: I'm fine. You?
Them: Good. What brings you on?
Me: I'm just browsing, talking to friends
Them: Okay
Them: How big are your boobs
Me: (Thinking: Check my profile. It says it there) 36D
Them: What are you into?
Me: (Thinking again: Check my profile.. its all listed there..) *Names my interests*
Them: Ever get caught being naked in public?
Me: Yes
Them: What did you do?
Me: Nothing, just walked away
Them: Have you let anyone touch you?
Me: Rarely
Them: Did it turn them on?
Me: I'm not sure
Them: Do you watch porn?
Me: Sometimes
Them: What kind?
Me: Depends on the mood
Them: Favorites?
Me: *Names some interests*
Them: Do you like girls?
Me: (Thinking again... Have you even checked my profile?) Yes
Them: Ever fucked them...

It goes on like this forever. Ive even told guys before is we could do more than just have questions thrown at me. Next day they hit me up again and do more questions. Like, I get some of you are probably beating it to the thought of girls saying things about their boobs and what they are into, but this is why you get these short, one word answers and long 5 minute pauses in between. I know I'm not alone in this. Talked to a few girls here over the past few months and a lot of them have said the same.

As I am typing this it is happening and I'm already up to 25 questions in 30 minutes. I dont mind answering a question or two, but when half of the questions are things you can look at a profile for then do it. Thats what it is there for. You want to know what my interests are? I have a page for that. Want to know what toys I have, yet another page. Want me to do 5 edge tasks after you talk to me for 5 minutes? Look at that, my interests clearly show I hate edge tasks and will not do them. Like its crazy how many guys will send me my "Bend Over" task from my signature or add me on Lovense to be used, but those same guys completely ignore the interests and limits link right between them.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1702 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

  1. Old Comment
    FrostbittenSoul's Avatar
    Sounds like you're surrounded by askholes.
    Posted 08-21-2023 at 03:05 PM by FrostbittenSoul FrostbittenSoul is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Toybox's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Comment
    Sounds like you're surrounded by askholes.
    XD I need to use that more often!
    Posted 08-21-2023 at 03:18 PM by Toybox Toybox is offline
  3. Old Comment
    pluky's Avatar
    You're patient, I don't even reply to people who come up to me to ask a random question, the "hi how are you" type.

    Also if by any chance I started answering someone's questions (they tend to start asking after I play on kik something like last pic dare), when I get tired of their questions (much sooner than you) I tell them to stop asking me questions, usually they oblige.

    Quote:
    Like its crazy how many guys will send me my "Bend Over" task from my signature or add me on Lovense to be used, but those same guys completely ignore the interests and limits link right between them.
    Everyone knows the horny male brain has tunnel vision lol
    Posted 08-21-2023 at 09:17 PM by pluky pluky is offline
    Updated 08-21-2023 at 09:23 PM by pluky
  4. Old Comment
    Toybox's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by pluky View Comment
    You're patient, I don't even reply to people who come up to me to ask a random question, the "hi how are you" type.

    Also if by any chance I started answering someone's questions (they tend to start asking after I play on kik something like last pic dare), when I get tired of their questions (much sooner than you) I tell them to stop asking me questions, usually they oblige.



    Everyone knows the horny male brain has tunnel vision lol
    I get a lot of guys approaching me who do start with things like, "How are you?" but most of them will be like, "Oh I saw your Gangbang Slut thread. That sounds like fun" or things like that. I love things like that, but yeah sometimes I just want to see how long they will go until they give up asking or sometimes get mad. Ive had a few times I'll just answer. "Yup" or "No" and the guy would go, "You going to keep answering like that?" to which I go "You going to keep interrogating me about every aspect of kink, most of which you can just find on my profile?"

    ... Maybe I'm just a bitch like that lol

    And 1000% the male horny brain is on a planet of its own *sigh*
    Posted 08-21-2023 at 11:57 PM by Toybox Toybox is offline
  5. Old Comment

    Being friendly and reaching out to someone with our interests is why many of us join getDare. I like a good conversation, not really into doing interviews so much. If they run out of questions or feel like I'm not engaging with them, they usually give up. Sometimes it's their fault for just being tedious or not even trying to make conversation. Sometimes it's nothing more than a "HI" at 4am in the morning.

    A one-sided conversation goes no where fast. If someone asks a string of questions, I try to fire some questions back, "Are you into doing dares naked outdoors too? Have you tried any yourself? How did that go?". When people share a bit about themselves it gives me more to talk about with them and there's an art to starting a conversation with a stranger. I've had some enjoyable conversations with people about their experiences and we've talked about our lives and so on. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that just want to hear some juicy deets to spank off to and then ghost.

    Posted 08-23-2023 at 03:03 AM by SilverBlue SilverBlue is offline
    Updated 08-23-2023 at 03:07 AM by SilverBlue
  6. Old Comment
    Toybox's Avatar
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment

    Being friendly and reaching out to someone with our interests is why many of us join getDare. I like a good conversation, not really into doing interviews so much. If they run out of questions or feel like I'm not engaging with them, they usually give up. Sometimes it's their fault for just being tedious or not even trying to make conversation. Sometimes it's nothing more than a "HI" at 4am in the morning.

    A one-sided conversation goes no where fast. If someone asks a string of questions, I try to fire some questions back, "Are you into doing dares naked outdoors too? Have you tried any yourself? How did that go?". When people share a bit about themselves it gives me more to talk about with them and there's an art to starting a conversation with a stranger. I've had some enjoyable conversations with people about their experiences and we've talked about our lives and so on. Unfortunately, there are plenty of people that just want to hear some juicy deets to spank off to and then ghost.

    Exactly how I feel. I like some people here. thats why I've been here for almost 13 years, but man do some people need to get out more and learn conversation. I've tried doing the same as you said with questions back, but many can't even keep that going.

    Them: How big are your tits?
    Me: 36D
    Them: Go outside naked?
    Me: Yes, plenty of times. What about you?
    Them: No. Ever get caught?
    Me: Yes I have.
    Them: Did you let them fuck you?

    Then I try to ask another question again then its back to... Them: Yes/No. .......................?
    Posted 08-23-2023 at 01:12 PM by Toybox Toybox is offline
  7. Old Comment
    Jolly*FtM's Avatar
    Does it sound strange when I say I know this? I often feel the same way. Stupid questions without having read the profile. Sometimes, fortunately, not often, but when I refer them to the profile, they let their dom hang out and practically want to order me to answer the question.

    But as you wrote, I also think it has to do with the horny brain. Unfortunately, I'm usually far too nice and answer until it's too stupid for me.
    Posted 09-02-2023 at 02:01 AM by Jolly*FtM Jolly*FtM is offline
  8. Old Comment
    SluttySarah's Avatar
    omg haha I've gotta keep a link to this blog post to send to people, this happens way too often.

    Quote:
    Like its crazy how many guys will send me my "Bend Over" task from my signature or add me on Lovense to be used, but those same guys completely ignore the interests and limits link right between them.
    Especially this!! Like clearly you read parts of my profile, can't you move your eyeballs up or down an inch?
    Posted 12-10-2023 at 09:47 PM by SluttySarah SluttySarah is offline
  9. Old Comment
    CSasha's Avatar
    Thanks for the blog entry. I think there can't be enough angles and posts on this topic, so more people actually doing that read and act on it.

    I got used with this internet bullsh*t. I prefer when new people writing me explain why they are writing me straight away. Could be as simple as:

    "Hey,
    I don't mind if I bother you. I saw you in chat as one of the few female, didn't look at your profile, am not interested what you actuall want and need right now apart from what might serve my urgent desires right now."

    At least that would be honest.

    Of course, a sincere:

    "Hi,

    I spotted you [occasion where I spotted you] and checked your profile. I am curious about [detail curious about] and like to ask: [reasonable question for first contact given the context].

    Many thanks"


    or

    "Hello,

    excuse me for bothering you. Your actions in the chat caught my interest, so I checked your profile. It seems [Kink X] is your biggest love. If you check my Likes and Limits, it's the same for me as you can also see in my past getDare activity.

    Would you be interested in chatting with me about that now or another day?"
    Posted 12-11-2023 at 02:54 AM by CSasha CSasha is offline
 

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:32 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, vBulletin Solutions Inc. - Also check out Kink Talk!reptilelaborer