Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Search Begins

Posted 05-08-2019 at 05:08 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Search Begins

My search for my next dominant has “officially” begun. After splitting from Sexyred I decided to take my time I properly decide what I wanted before setting off on my search. I’ve replied to a few ads but to no avail so set about writing my ad, although I think my nerves about opening myself up again ooze through Opening yourself up to a world of rejection is a scary position to put yourself into; especially for me when my self-confidence is pretty brittle to begin...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Free(from a)dom

Posted 03-22-2019 at 04:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 03-22-2019 at 04:49 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags free, slave

Free(from a)dom

Freedom sucks. We fight wars to get it yet the only thing I now long for is to have it taken away. I hate it. As I regain my right to orgasm I also lose my Mistress; Sexyred. It’s hit me quite hard as it’s the longest relationship I’ve had (no girlfriends or boyfriends) and it feels like losing a piece of myself. It hurts. So much.

18 months ago I excitedly replied to Sexyred’s advertisement. I was nervous as my first sub/dom relationship was a disaster and...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info