Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Vodin30

Rate this Entry

Panties

Posted 04-27-2015 at 01:03 AM by Vodin30

I have recently cleaned out my dresser. In doing such I have thrown out anything that was wore out, had holes or was just beyond wearing. So now I need to shop for new items. I thought I would start with some new thongs, strings and other panties. But to do this I have had a female friend of mine, (one that knows my kink) write a letter that I will be taking a letter to the sales woman, a letter that I have not read and do not know what it says. The embarrassment and possible humiliation that may arise is already getting my heart to pound, and my hands to shake.

I am open to any letters that you, my Getdare friends would like to write as well. Let me know and I will give you my email to send the letter to. My promise to you is that I will not read the letter, Although I may have my friend scan it to ensure I wont get arrested when I present it to the saleswoman, and I will provide a detailed explanation as to how it went.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 9171 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Good I'm glad you friend is helping you expand your collection again
    How many did you end up giving up?
  2. Old Comment
    Hullo, I love little challenges like this, and I'd love to send you a little note. Expanding your wardrobe is always a valid goal
  3. Old Comment
    Well Ms. CJLM, I really needed to go through them, I got rid of most. I never really thought about how freyed and over stretched they were. I was left with only 10 items left, which included the ones you sent.

MissKateKink, I would be happy to take your note to the store and expand my wardrobe. My email is [email protected]. just put don't read in the subject line if you don't want me to read it first.
  4. Old Comment
    My shopping trip was a rush. I handed the sales lady the sealed envelope as instructed, explaining that I botched everything up the last time my better half sent me so she wrote a letter this time and told me to just get whatever you (the sales lady) says. As she opened the envelope my knees were shaking to the point that I almost fell over. I knew I was in trouble when, while reading, she blurted out "Oh my god" followed by several giggles. I did not know what to think. She folded the letter told me to follow her. We walked a bit and she started rummaging through a display of panties picking out a couple of pairs and handed them to me. Next was a bra, and some stockings. She also held up a nighty to me before giving it to me as well, followed by a silky robe. We walked over and she talked to another sales lady and gave her the note as well. They shared a laugh or two. Then they discussed the items I was holding. Suddenly my friend was there. I was beet red and my whole body was shaking. She said hi to the sales ladies and as they talked I was told to go purchase my lingerie. when I came back with my bought items the sales ladies said "bye see you later". My friend led me out and we went home.

I now have 10 pairs of panties.
  5. Old Comment
    This was very fun to read. This would be a delightful task, I'm glad that it was fun for you, Vodin!!
  6. Old Comment
    Such a brave soul, but that really does sound exciting. I am glad it went well.
  7. Old Comment
    So, do you need any more underwear? I'll write you a note if you like. I promise it won't get you arrested, but it will certainly make the salespeople's day.