Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > MasterDaddy02

Rating: 6 votes, 2.33 average.

Re: Those Limits!

Posted 04-01-2020 at 11:42 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-14-2020 at 03:02 AM by MasterDaddy02

Well, it is great now that all the food stores and other types of stores have set limits. They are seeing that they must do so for a reason. I talked to one of the managers at a food store. He told me that people were going nuts over nothing. That their madness did affect so many others in the wrong direction. That if only people would stop and think. His food store and others would still be in stock of those important items. That they would not be out for those who didn't get one. I will have to agree with him on that.

"COVID-19." numbers are on the high here in the United States. Yet, there are those people who don't believe it. Or want to believe the truth about it. Now that is the sad thing. So here in my area, they will give you a ticket for $500, if you are not obeying the state law right now.

Each part of the country is handling it in more degree ways.

It is something to be driving to the food store and seeing so many people at the Park. Especially with kids, like if it is normal. When it is not normal at this stage. Each person is handling this health issue in their ways. But those actions can and will affect so many others.

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 802 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments