Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My First Gunging Experience

Posted 11-18-2020 at 02:09 PM by SmashNSplat

My First Gunging.

On the orders of user YoyoFoxwell, I was forced to purchase and use gunge for the first time. Despite being a large fan of gunge, I have never used it myself and was equally excited and terrified to do it. As part of the dare, I was told to write this a report and post it here.

First, i was told to dunk my head into it, which was terrifying. Kneeling in my boxers before a buclet of pink gunge was terrifying, and I had to force myself to do it. When I did,...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My Fantasy Dare

Posted 08-25-2020 at 10:33 AM by SmashNSplat

This is the dare that I would love to do if nobody would ever know about it. I posted this as part of losing a challenege.

My fantasy dare would be a full wet and messy humiliation session, focused on the destruction of clothing. I would wear an expensive suit, including top-hat, pocket watch, and everything.

For the mess, I would use a combination of gunge, food, and other messy substances (EG: Shaving cream). I would make it, so I was unrecognisable because of the amount...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

PM Dares

Posted 01-24-2017 at 10:33 AM by SmashNSplat
Updated 08-29-2021 at 11:57 AM by SmashNSplat

My PM Dares

PM: Flash
I will take a picture of myself naked or in my underwear in any pose you wish, and send it to your kik.

PM Swap:
You may send me two dares within limits. In return, I will send you a dare within your limits.

PM Wince 'X':
You may send me a number between 1-50, 'X'. I will roll a dice and multiply whatever number I rolled by whatever you sent me. I will hit myself in the nuts that many time.

PM Shudder:...
Posted in Uncategorized