Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 28 votes, 4.71 average.

after a horid night Jane was asked questions about it First Question

Posted 09-20-2018 at 02:29 PM by jane@
Updated 09-24-2018 at 02:43 PM by jane@

This is a story but was in part acted out - I leave those real bits to your imagination -

I acknowledge there was input from a second party.

I lay there handcuffed

At last the door opened and someone entered

He said ‘Good slut are you ready’ – I replied Yes Sir’

He turned me over but with the blindfold I couldn’t see him

He slapped my face – ‘you’re not naked slut’ – I felt him begin to cut my clothes off until they were gone and I was still cuffed feet and hands but now nude.

He said ‘ I am going to ask you questions about last night – if you get them right nothing happens if you get them wrong however the relevant slut part of you will be punished and you will beg for that punishment and ask for it to be worse so I know you really want it ok? Alternatively the photos go on line bitch – what’s it to be?

Questions please, please don’t expose me.

OK there will be 3 questions about your slutty holes and 1 for your pathetic tits 4 in all

Q1. How many cocks went in your slut cunt last night and came inside you?

A1 oh sir I can’t remember how many went in or if they all came it’s not fair!

Nobody said it was fair slut – a real slut would have kept count.

P1. The punishment applies to the part and is for such poor memory, roll a dice seven times. (One for each of my jobs! If you roll a six you roll again and add up all the numbers. I am sure if you write them down you will manage even if you use a calculator!)

The grand total is the number of times you strike your clit with a ruler. Provided the number is less than 50, you will then insert that number of pencils into you tight little fuckhole. If the number exceeds 50 then roll seven more times and add the pencils with each roll.

When you are done, remove the pencils and repeat the clit slaps before you are allowed and indeed commanded to cum by rubbing your clit.

I begged him not to makeme suffer this - especially the pencils but he just smiled and proceeded to roll the die

Dice Total 27 no 6s

he got a ruller took the handcuffs off my legs and made me hold them wide apart then taping my cunt open to expose my clit and hit it 27 times- He then looked round for 27 pencils but could only find one in the hotel room but there were 12 sharpe pens i had used in my presentation that day

he forced them into my cunt but after six it was obvious it need more streching and more was not possible brutully he fored the last 6 into my ass the pens were rammed deep in my cunt then gripping them in his fist he twisted then round and round until i was begging and wimpering for mercey - he then took them out and i begged and pleaded for 27 more clit smacks which he gave me smiling as tears formed in my eyes. The pencil was not forgotten and as forfit for not having 27 without warning - he carefully positioned the pencil and shoved it deep into my pee hole my whole body bouncing up off the bed in shoke and pain

he left pencil in place and twisted it as he asked the next question
to be continued
Views 1277 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Keep going. Loving it so far. Great writing. Develop the characters. Maybe add relatable backstories.
  2. Old Comment
    about time you got what you used to dish out
    wish you would take me on again
    but sort of enjoy your downfall
  3. Old Comment
    A he or in reality was it a she ?
  4. Old Comment
    oh now - you know me maybe it was a she I will not say say - ladies almost never tell
  5. Old Comment
    Jane

A great report well done for enduring such punishment...but we all know you deserved it