Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Golden Hour

Posted 10-20-2019 at 08:28 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Golden Hour

Due to the enthusiasm of GetDare I’m working my way through my kink bucket list (or less dramatically things I fancied doing in the next year but perhaps didn’t expect to follow through on ). All the while well I play with some things outside my comfort zone my dicklet remains strictly off-limits making it all the more tormenting.

First up was some pee drinking. Yum. I’d woken up particularly horny and wanted to (try to) use some of that energy up on public...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

I Hate Denial; I Love Denial

Posted 12-26-2017 at 03:11 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 2 days...today it's something that's fast becoming my biggest love/hate kink; denial.

Denial's always been a bit of a curiosity of mine, quite why anyone would willingly put themselves through it was beyond me though. It's not that I'm desperately addicted to cumming, it's a little messy/awkward and I guess I rarely have particularly intense orgasms (other than...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

Posted 12-21-2017 at 06:29 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Pain of Too Little Self-Control

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 5 days (thanks Cassandra for the unexpected extension)...today it's my lack of self-control

I have such little self-control it's embarrassing, but also probably explains why I'm naturally submissive and am able to embrace that. That voice that should stop me from doing something, be that either vanilla ("Don't...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

My First Mistrust

Posted 12-17-2017 at 06:53 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

As part of a new, and temporary rule, I've effectively got to blog about something I'm uncomfortable talking about for the next 3 days...this time it's my first, and only, mistress

When I entered the "kink universe" I never really expected to want a Mistress or Master, the thought of giving up potentially control of your life to the same person either near permanently or even for an hour or 2 in a session didn't really appeal. How would it not get repetitive and stay fresh? Could...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

The Body Contract

Posted 11-03-2017 at 09:38 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 12-15-2017 at 10:07 AM by PrincessJessica

The Body Contract

The following terms define and designate "ownership" of the submissive's (maleforyou's) body to the dominant (X). The contract exists to provide a safe framework for the dominant to take control of the submissive's body to use as they wish, within the broad limits of the submissive.

1. Roles and definitions

Submissive - Should obey the dominant as set out in section 2 in as far as their limits are respected. They should refer to...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

Posted 10-15-2017 at 02:27 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 11-01-2022 at 06:07 PM by PrincessJessica

Jessica's Complete Submissive Guide

I've found more detailed lists/info useful when setting dares/tasks so here's my complete likes, dislikes & limits. I'd say I like experimenting so anything weird or things I haven't done before will probably pique my interest. Please note I only do most tasks when home alone or if they're quiet.

I'd say I'm mainly submissive so these only apply to my submissive persona, when I'm domming liking some humiliation is a plus but otherwise,...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Info