Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Teaser Tuesday/Thursday (daily edges) list!!

Posted 03-19-2016 at 08:25 PM by eevee.velvet
Updated 09-23-2017 at 01:32 PM by eevee.velvet (Editing list!)

NOTHING HERE TO SEE
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

When You're Really Not In The Mood.

Posted 03-19-2016 at 02:48 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-15-2016 at 05:41 AM by IceMaiden

For quite a while Master and I haven't been able to play as much as we used to due to life getting in the way and then I had one illness after another for quite some time.

There's no question about the fact I am always his but when I am not actively playing or able to follow rules after some time I start to become...let's say independant.

And when I get to that stage even the simplest things are just not something I want to do. And then I fuck about and complain and whine
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

cock hero blue magic

Posted 03-19-2016 at 07:09 AM by jacim

I just completed cock hero: blue magic part one. I am very excited to do part two tomorrow.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 8 - Bondage

Posted 03-19-2016 at 12:44 AM by RainbowSky

I’ve not really got much experience with bondage but what I do have, I have thoroughly enjoyed. I’m going to break this blog down into different aspects of bondage to make it easier to explain.

So let’s start with blindfolds. I own one. I quite often wear it at night kind of like an eye mask but slightly more risky as I don’t lock my bedroom door so if anyone came in it would be a bit of an awkward question the next day. My experience is slightly limited as I usually prefer to have my...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Likes and limits

Posted 03-17-2016 at 06:35 AM by Toilet4use

Loves: scat, shit-eating, humiliation, bondage

Dislikes: enema, chastity, pet play, public, sleeping tied up or plugged, bisexual, sucking cock, dirty sock gags

Limits: pics, blood, family, animals, electricity
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Blog post 7 - Begging to be bound and fucked senseless

Posted 03-17-2016 at 12:33 AM by RainbowSky

Dear Sir, Madam, and all members of Getdare reading this,
I am a dirty, little, pathetic and worthless slutty slave and I wish to be bound tightly by you all. I am begging you to take mercy on this pathetic little slave and give her, her one true desire by bounding her as you see fit so that she can please you as much as you wish. You can bind her however you feel fit, whether that be hog-tied, crotch ropes, full body harnesses, partially binding, bound spread wide open like starfish.
Personally...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Topical
Old

Punishment task - What sexually arouses me most?

Posted 03-17-2016 at 12:16 AM by RainbowSky

So this is a punishment task given to me for failing to complete a blog to the best of my ability. I would like to thank Runefire for coming up with this and making me realise I am a worthless, pathetic person who deserves to be punished for not completing the slutty tasks she has accepted from getdare members. It is all about the thing that sexually arouses me most.

There are two things which sexually arouse me and they are probably pretty equal with how much they do sexually arouse...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized