Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Diapered_prince

1. Old Comment

a diaper boy

Glad to hear your progression is moving along so well.
    Posted 07-22-2018 at 06:43 AM by HumbleDiaperBoi HumbleDiaperBoi is offline
  2. Old Comment

summer is (officially) here!

Quote:
    Originally Posted by Fiona View Comment
    I'm not trying to disuade you from buying those bigger diapers and your rationale is certainly sensible, but:

Just because they hold much more, doesn't need that it is always reasonable to change them at the latest point possible: In order to hold three times what yours do, they get three times as thick, which might be an issue. Furthermore sitting on any diaper can reduce their actual capacity, this still applies for them.

So: By all means give them a try, you will certainly like them, but don't expect them to hold forever.

Finally: Do you think that you are dependent at this point or are you still able to hold anything back? Do you only feel it after it has started?
    Thank you for your input, I have tried Bambino diapers in the past and loved them, but the price is still a factor.

As for dependency, no I am not at there.....yet. Though I am wetting very easily now and it is possible that in 6 more months I will be dependent, but I will cross that bridge when I get there.
    Posted 06-25-2018 at 09:35 AM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  3. Old Comment

summer is (officially) here!

I'm not trying to disuade you from buying those bigger diapers and your rationale is certainly sensible, but:

Just because they hold much more, doesn't need that it is always reasonable to change them at the latest point possible: In order to hold three times what yours do, they get three times as thick, which might be an issue. Furthermore sitting on any diaper can reduce their actual capacity, this still applies for them.

So: By all means give them a try, you will certainly like them, but don't expect them to hold forever.

Finally: Do you think that you are dependent at this point or are you still able to hold anything back? Do you only feel it after it has started?
  4. Old Comment

The diapered rough spot.

The ability to convert energy from plants and other living things into my own personal life energy, so I could live for as long as I desired (disaster/accidents notwithstanding).
  5. Old Comment

Life is hectic sometime yeah?

Quote:
    Your posts get shorter and less regular, maybe we have to do something about it. ;-)

How about this: For every day that you are late posting your update, you will have to

* wear a bra and pantyhose for one week under your clothers. (Yes, it will be warm, but this is supposed to be an... encouragement)
    * be denied for seven days.

And to increase the length of the report (apart from giving you more to tell with the above rule), I suggest this: Your reports should at least be 500 words long (this one is 123 words long) and for every word that is missing you will have to wear a butt-plug for one minute before the next report. In addition to that, the number of words in your last report devided by 200 will be the number of changes you get daily.

Of course, this is your blog so you will have to decide in the end, but since I'm positive that you will also like reading your reports once the year is over, you should be interested in giving them more content as well, aren't you?
    While I agree that there should be some motivation for the summer I don't have access to my x-dress clothing so I can't do the bra/hose. However, I would be up for say 10 swats (with a paddle or similar) per day that it is late to help me remember.
    I also don't have access to my dildo (and don't own a plug) until the end of the summer as well

I have thought about increasing the length of my posts, but I don't like to ramble (even IRL I will listen rather than talk) plus until this blog, I have never really kept any type of journal so this is a new and rather difficult experience for me.

As Butterfly said, life is busy and try my best, but sometimes it just happens.
    As for the changes for word count, I have a couple people on kik who give me permission on when I can change so I listen to them.

Thank you for your comment though.
    Posted 06-07-2018 at 04:27 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
    Updated 06-07-2018 at 04:32 PM by Diapered_prince
  6. Old Comment

Quote:
    Your posts get shorter and less regular, maybe we have to do something about it. ;-)

How about this: For every day that you are late posting your update, you will have to

* wear a bra and pantyhose for one week under your clothers. (Yes, it will be warm, but this is supposed to be an... encouragement)

And to increase the length of the report (apart from giving you more to tell with the above rule), I suggest this: Your reports should at least be 500 words long (this one is 123 words long) and for every word that is missing you will have to wear a butt-plug for one minute before the next report. In addition to that, the number of words in your last report devided by 200 will be the number of changes you get daily.

Of course, this is your blog so you will have to decide in the end, but since I'm positive that you will also like reading your reports once the year is over, you should be interested in giving them more content as well, aren't you?
    It probably doesn't make sense to give him more stipulations when he has already let people know that his life is really busy and his ability to do tasks is limited right now.
  7. Old Comment

8. Old Comment

I wish you luck and savor those moments with your grandparents.
  9. Old Comment

(insert clickbait title)

Quote:
    Originally Posted by MarvHarvey View Comment
    You are much more likely to get a discussion around such a question in the TRUTH board.

If you put your question over there, you can just delete this blog.
    But why would I delete this, it is interesting/fun to write and there are at least some people who read it. Plus I want to look back next year and see my journey. The questions at the end are just random questions that I am curious about, there is no real need for them to be answered. I just thought that some engagement would be nice.
    Posted 05-20-2018 at 05:30 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  10. Old Comment

(insert clickbait title)

Sorry, but I didn't find the question too interesting and I'm not sure about the answer on your new one.

That being said: I really like the series and would love if you started posting updates again.
  11. Old Comment

(insert clickbait title)

You are much more likely to get a discussion around such a question in the TRUTH board.

If you put your question over there, you can just delete this blog.
    Updated 05-05-2018 at 09:59 AM by MarvHarvey
  12. Old Comment

I've been thinking

I really don't now what to say, but I want to say something, so I will share a little bit about my experience ...

I felt a lot of the same things that you did a few years ago. I think wondering if it is all worth it is a natural party of growing up. You are at a hard part in your journey. I can promise that there is the potential for things to get better.

Don't push people away because you don't want to lose them. Love and friendship, true love and true friendship, are worth the potential heart break. There really is some truth to the old adage: It is better to have love and lost, than to never have loved at all.

Before your friend moves away, spend as much time with them as possible. Just because you will be living in different parts of the country, doesn't mean they won't always be there for you when you need them, and you should treasure the time you have remaining. If you knew you were having your leg cut off tomorrow, would you not want to run one more time today?

And the last thing I will share is this: Not too long ago, I found myself living in a brand new place, no friends, no family, no job, no social life or activities ... all I had was Mr. Devious. And while he is amazing, I felt alone. I spent a year feeling so horribly alone, and then one day I decided to do something about it. It is not easy to start over or make new friends, but it is especially hard as an adult. However, fast forward 2 years, and I now have two of the most amazing friends ever as well as a bunch of other fun acquaintances.

So all in all, my point is that things may feel very bleak right now, but if you decide to change that, then it can happen. Try to keep your chin up, and think positively. It does make a difference.
  13. Old Comment

Temporary setback and backstory

Thank you, that is very helpful and thoughtful to respond in such a way!
  14. Old Comment

Temporary setback and backstory

Thank you for posting in my thread and I am happy to see that it has generated some quality and interesting blogs.

Thank you for sharing with us your experience. I think diaper use is something that a lot of people don't understand and so it is wonderful to read about why you like it and how you got interested in it.
  15. Old Comment

2 months of wearing diapers

I am trying to avoid the catheter route as I would like it to be natural un-potty training, but thanks for the suggestion.

However, I am kinda intereste in a tunnel plug, what would you reccomend?
    Posted 03-09-2018 at 03:33 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  16. Old Comment

2 months of wearing diapers

Awesome that you not only do this but also keep reporting on a weekly basis.

If you want to go full incontinent for a while, you could also use a catheter (just don't mess at the same time) or if you prefer it even more extreme, a tunnel-plug.
  17. Old Comment

after 1 month

Quote:
    Originally Posted by sexualfeelings View Comment
    How are you holding up mentally? Having second thoughts? Has anyone found out?
    Just saw this. nobody has found out yet. As for your other two questions, check my most recent update.
    Posted 02-10-2018 at 03:16 PM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline
  18. Old Comment

after 1 month

How are you holding up mentally? Having second thoughts? Has anyone found out?
    Posted 02-08-2018 at 04:05 PM by sexualfeelings sexualfeelings is offline
  19. Old Comment

after 1 month

I couldn't imagine. I hate having to be in diapers for even a couple days. Messy diaper changes are so embarrassing. Plus if you want diapers that don't leak, they are so big you end up waddling around. Best of luck with the next 11 months :P