Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > boybb_18

Rate this Entry

Torture week continues.. [Day 3-4]

Posted 07-04-2018 at 05:55 AM by boybb_18
Updated 03-05-2019 at 06:13 PM by boybb_18

--Day 3—

Things ramped up quickly today. The “No reward up to full nuclear” scale definitely moved a lot further to the nuclear side of things.

After a while of general banter and conversation Miss Lilith dropped the following out of nowhere: “About your next task.. I have noticed your kinktalk album still empty” .

My heart skipped a beat, knowing she was referring to the next task
You will upload pictures of yourself (naked) on kinktalk. I want two pictures, one full frontal and one where “Lilith’s slut” will be written on your body.

I knew I was a slut, and I knew I’d have to obey. The weeks of denial, edging and teasing didn’t help me stay down-to-earth either, but a public slut.. For the world to see?! Who knows who might be watching?! The fact this would have to happen on kinktalk did not help either, the ease of which pictures can be right-click saved did not help.

In preparation of what was to come we discussed the task in depth.
  • you would look much bigger of a slut if you are shaven” I’d have to be fully trimmed or bare. Given the fact I did not have the equipment to trim properly, I knew I’d have to resort to the latter and go clean.
  • The pictures would all have to be in erect state, showing dedication. However, after sending the first concept to Miss Lilith with a kneeling pose and a flacid dick made me “look so much more pathetic with a soft dick
After setting everything up I failed hard, making a stupid comment and got punished for doing so.
  • Oh, post a picture of you spreading your ass cheeks too. Beacause of that last comment of yours

Settting everything up on kinktalk I could not bring myself to fully publish it. I needed the help from Miss Lilith. She took control and made sure I was not able to take them down until desired by both parties.

And so.. My privates have officially become publics *Ba-dum--tss*

Link to the profile with the described pictures can be found >> HERE <<
[/FONT]/SIZE]

Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1738 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Hey, are you continuing these?