Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BannaGirl

Rate this Entry

Dog Earbraids

Posted 11-26-2015 at 06:39 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 06-07-2016 at 09:10 AM by BannaGirl

So last time I went out i thought i could try somthing for my hair what i have seen in a movie, you basecly let you Hair look like dog ears that hang over your actual ears, in the movie the girl does so to have more control over her hair when she is dancing, i did it just for fun. I met with a few friends and my BF in a bar, we had a few thngs and evrything was fine after 1 hours or so my bf whisperd into my ear that i look a bit like a dog, i barked at him as an awnser and smiled at him. Then after another two hours when we left my BF whispered into my ear that if i want sex tonight i have to walk the last two meter out of the bar on all fours. With a bit of cringe i did since probably nobody saw me anyways. Once out i naturaly wanted to stand up but my BF just pushed me down shook his hade and said that i also should not talk aswell as only make "Dog sounds" I got a bit angry but still obayed since i was quite a bit horny, so i walked to the car on all foures. at home i was was to walk in the bedroom on allfours, once thair my BF taped my fingers together and gestured me to get on the bad, we did it doggystyle but he dident did it so i can cum so i was even hornyer. After he almost throw me out of the bed, i had to sleep on the floor. The next morning i was made to eat out of a bowl since i was still nude he saw that i was quite a bit wet, so he told me that he will finger me but i have to make sounds like a dog, so he fumbeld me and i had to growl and bark in order for him to get me of whenever he thoght i was not giving in enogh he stoped and waited...

So i will higly rethink this hairstyle!
But i do dare evry Girl who dares to try it and see how ther BF reacts and if you do you are more then welcome to PM or comment your expieience!

Feedback as always welcome!

Feedback and Comments are desired!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2126 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments