Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Skylar and Kaz

Rate this Entry

punishment report 2.

Posted 03-11-2014 at 03:23 PM by Skylar and Kaz

First of all sorry to everyone for not getting a chance to post my update report yesterday. The tack bra did hurt my already sensitive nipples after the flicking they were fully erect and as soon as the bra was on they started feeling it keeping them erect. Once that was on and I was fully dressed I did what master ordered, and laid down on my stomach and locked my hands behind me I could not cheat this laying on my stomach either. If tired to my hands and arms would have been numb from laying on them or on my sides. the first minutes or so the pain was almost unbearable but as I started drifting off I did not feel any pain anymore. I slept a total of 9.5 to 10.5 Hours. When I got up and removed the bra I had red dots all over my breast. The tacks did not puncture me it had caused an irritation which is what it is meant to do. I can honestly say this punishment might have turned me into more of a pain slut now.

Comments are welcome, thoughts are welcome.

- Skylar
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2838 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I think that should be a nightly thing for you.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Comment
    I think that should be a nightly thing for you.
    That would be for my master to decide, not really for you to decide. I also believe he would only use it for punishment not for no reason.
    Posted 03-11-2014 at 06:21 PM by Skylar and Kaz Skylar and Kaz is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Nice You took It so well! It great to develop yourself
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wetgirlforyou View Comment
    Nice You took It so well! It great to develop yourself
    A good sub should always take their punishment well whether they want to or not. That's how i see it.
    Posted 03-12-2014 at 07:18 PM by Skylar and Kaz Skylar and Kaz is offline