Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A Foot in the Door

Posted 06-02-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

A Foot in the Door

I’ve never really understand having a feet fetish. I suppose a large part of that is that, like any kink, it’s a very primal unexplainable desire for something most people would find weird. To me, ugly wiggly toes are someone else’s hot dreams (although I do see some vague aesthetic quality to women's feet).

The only time I remember being turned on by anything foot related was my kink “awakening”. The first time I realised I might not be entirely normal.
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Fantasy #1: Deny me Forever

Posted 06-01-2019 at 05:41 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 06-03-2019 at 04:00 PM by PrincessJessica
Tags denial, fantasy

Deny me Forever

It started as a tease. A simple tease given to me by my former Mistress that festered grew and then blossomed into a fantasy. “My name’s Princess Jessica and I want to be denied forever”. The thought makes my dicklet twitch. To be stuck in infinite arousal, destined never to get that sweet release until my balls go blue and my head is swimming in horny thoughts.

I wouldn’t want to know though. The idea of actually being denied forever is so unattainable to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Old

Top 10: 2018 Kink Wishlist Recap

Posted 05-30-2019 at 07:20 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 05-30-2019 at 07:23 AM by PrincessJessica

At the end of 2017, I wrote a blog detailing the things I wanted to do in the following year and was recently reminded that I should really do a follow up to see how I got along with my kinky filth-list.
  1. Feminisation - It’s fair to say I took this about as far as I could without breaking my limits per permanent body changes (shaving) or social suicide (makeup etc). I think most people probably think of me as “Jessica” on here and I definitely managed to take this further than expected with
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Top 10s
Old

The Search Begins

Posted 05-08-2019 at 05:08 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

The Search Begins

My search for my next dominant has “officially” begun. After splitting from Sexyred I decided to take my time I properly decide what I wanted before setting off on my search. I’ve replied to a few ads but to no avail so set about writing my ad, although I think my nerves about opening myself up again ooze through Opening yourself up to a world of rejection is a scary position to put yourself into; especially for me when my self-confidence is pretty brittle to begin...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #3: Pinky Power

Posted 05-03-2019 at 06:55 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Tags denial, orgasm

Quote:
Search for a video of a girl masturbating. You have as long as she has to cum, but: You can only use either your pinky finger to "stroke" or a vibe on slow.
If you don't manage you're clearly not horny enough and have to add as much days to your denial as the video was long.
This would be my final chance to orgasm before a 30-day denial so the pressure was on. After only having one single orgasm since my year-long denial I was pretty desperate and actually finding the...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

The Orgasm Files #2: A Domestic with a Pillow

Posted 04-19-2019 at 06:52 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

Quote:
You cannot use your hands and you have 5 minutes to cum.
If you cannot, you will be unable to cum for 48 hours and you will start your new denial with one month whenever it starts.
As my next chance to orgasm, I had to do it hands-free, which is something I’ve not managed before. In the month leading up to this one I had the chance to think up an elaborate workaround (is gloves technically using my hands, how about using a pen or 2 or maybe a toy sellotaped somewhere). The options...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Sub Diving
Old

Gaming for a dare

Posted 04-17-2019 at 08:14 AM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)
Updated 04-19-2019 at 06:53 AM by PrincessJessica
Tags dom

Gaming for a dare

Domming isn’t something that comes naturally to me, I find most of the time is filled with uncertainty (am I pushing too hard or worse just being boring?) particularly when giving dares to random people on GetDare. In some ways sticking to PM dares and adding threads rather negates any worries I have as there’s 100% certainty that the dares will be what the recipient is looking for (just occasionally rather more than they originally thought in the case of adding threads...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Random Musings