Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jessica's Blog

Rate this Entry

Breaking my anal "virginity"

Posted 06-27-2018 at 02:56 PM by PrincessJessica

One of my favourite "kinks" is experimenting; trying something new or outside my comfort zone because...well you never know until you try it. So when I bought a dildo (mainly for a large amount of sucking and/or blowjob practice my Mistress has decided I need) I knew eventually it was going up my ass. I had planned to do it carefully, like conducting a planned operation pushing it up slowly after lots of lube & build up...but my latest Chaturbate show had other ideas.

After quite a slow set of shows on Omegle where I stripped for plenty of guys, getting them near getting off before they signed out (the life of a stripper is tough, all play and no fun!) I was horny yet left a little unsatisfied, despite quite a lengthy set of shows on Omegle, so decided to finish with something on Chaturbate. More people...maybe I'll get to finish my sexy striptease for someone at least

I seemed to luck out by gathering a large-ish audience (for me anyway) who soon started asking about toys. I answered a little too honestly my admitting I had a dildo even though I'd never used it for anal and was a little nervous about it. After finally getting a full satisfying striptease out of the way I got away with a good 15 or so minutes of giving it a sloppy blowjob and deepthroating (as best I can) a few times. My gag reflex is pretty damn strong but that didn't seem to spoil my audiences enjoyment, seeing my pathetic gagging body sucking obediently...or if I'm honest my own enjoyment being that pathetic gagging body Quite a few of the guys said they wished it was their cocks and I couldn't help imagining that as I was busy working my dildo.

Only then did I really get a request to do some anal. I'm relatively comfortable fingering my ass or wearing a butt plug (I'm writing this blog plugged!) but looking at the 6-inch dildo seemed like another prospect entirely. I'd bought a thin flexible one especially for anal beginner's (clearly a part of me wanted it) but was rather nervous thinking about pushing it up. With all the stroking, sucking and pretend blowjobs as my audience fantasied about me getting as slutty with them in person my horniness was building rapidly and my dicklet was positively throbbing as I could feel my inhibitions slowly drip away.

Eventually the inhibitions had faded just enough for me to brave putting the dildo where it didn't belong (according to me anyway). Lubed with just my sloppy blowjob it really was surprisingly comfortable and easy as I looked in shock at just how popular my cam had become all of a sudden. Almost 20 people peering at me...peering at me fucking myself I felt so dirty and slutty at this point; I loved it!

I suppose this is the point I'm meant to say it was an epiphany...anal was amazing and I can't wait to do it again. It isn't. Anal is pretty meh for me. I love how dirty I felt doing it but the anal itself just doesn't excite me. Even my dicklet gave a pretty quick disappointed verdict as it rather lost its vigour.

I'm glad I tried it though and will probably do it again. It's not a feeling I massively liked, but didn't massively dislike it either. It's exciting, different and clearly an audience pleaser (and o how I do love pleasing that crowd). Stepping out of my comfort zone was fun, even if I didn't find a goldmine of enjoyment this time I found an occosional pot of mehness to dip into.
Views 2470 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Respect for stepping out of your comfort zone. You don't have to like everything under all circumstances. It's alright to have neutrals, mehs, and dislikes.