Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average.

Reassurance

Posted 01-02-2017 at 03:35 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

As a sub I am always seeking reassurance that I am pleasing my Dom in a suitable way. I want to make sure he is happy with me. I want to know that I make him proud. He is very good at reassuring me.

You make me so proud!

Such a good girl!

Good job Sweetie!

Hearing those words doesn't just make me happy, they make me swell with pride. It feels so good to know that i have pleased my dom and that he is happy with me. It is one of the biggest reasons...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Black Hole

Posted 01-01-2017 at 09:52 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:01 PM by Butterfly

I am halfway through my visit in Ontario and it isn't going well.

Don't get me wrong, I have really enjoyed spending time with my younger brother. Him and I are really close and he is so busy that we don't get to talk much when I am away , so it has been so nice to spend a little time with him. But he also works a lot and we only get a few hours a day. I have also been spending time with my best friend and her son and fiance (who also happens to be my cousin). And of course my 13 year...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Reflecting on 2016; Looking forward to 2017

Posted 12-31-2016 at 08:00 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 12-31-2016 at 09:00 AM by Butterfly

I have been reflecting a lot lately about the past year. It is too easy to focus on the negative and hard things that happened, however it is so important to remember all the positive and lovely things. So many things have happened this past year. There have been so many ups and a few downs, but the ups are what I want to celebrate:

*I started planning my wedding to the most amazing...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1483154697709.jpg
Views:	114
Size:	36.8 KB
ID:	465  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

My feelings about giving and receiving punishments

Posted 12-30-2016 at 08:33 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:00 PM by Butterfly

My pet recently suggested that I post a blog on my views and feelings surrounding punishments, both giving and receiving.

First of all, I want to stress that there is a huge different between a punishment and a funishment.

Punishment
I believe that punishments are something that should be avoided. A punishment should be something that is a consequence for breaking a rule, or being “bad”. It should consist of something that the punishee doesn’t like,...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Figging is (NOT) fun!

Posted 12-28-2016 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Figging is always something I have wanted to try, but it is something that has always scared the crap out of me! Which I think also turned me on more ….

After reading a blog by Sub Lucy about figging, I wanted to try it even more. Asslvr and I haven’t had much time to play lately, so I decided I would use my sub as a guinea pig.

I had Jaroface purchase some ginger on his way home and then we had a play session with the ginger. I will let him share further...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1482605809447.jpg
Views:	150
Size:	19.2 KB
ID:	464  
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

D/s in Love ♡

Posted 12-27-2016 at 05:37 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Somebody recently asked me how I balance our D/s relationship with being in love. It really got me thinking, and I thought I would try to write about it a bit.

When Asslvr and I first met, we met on getDare and started to play online. We seemed to have a strong connection and a great D/s dynamic. We had daily rules, weekly routines and regular playtime, as well as lots of time to just be in contact with each other and talking about kinky and non kinky things. We talked a lot!...
A Butterfly Princess <3
Old

Christmas Traditions

Posted 12-21-2016 at 04:27 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 02-08-2017 at 06:59 PM by Butterfly

This is now my second Christmas here in Alberta with my love. Christmas has always been one of my favorite times of the year, and I grew up with lots of different traditions. Of course traditions change over time, but I guess it is a bit sad that I feel like I have almost none of those traditions left.

We used to always go visit my grandma on Christmas Eve. It would be a huge Christmas dinner with all of my cousins and aunts and uncles. We would have dinner and then open presents. As...
A Butterfly Princess <3