Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Old
Rating: 7 votes, 4.57 average.

I want to punch an optimist!

Posted 01-30-2019 at 08:25 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-30-2019 at 08:28 PM by Butterfly

I am not an optimist. I try REALLY hard to be a positive, happy person, but the truth is, it is a daily struggle for me. I have to force myself to find the positive in life.

I wouldn't even consider myself a pessimist per say. Yeah my brain automatically thinks of everything that COULD go wrong. And sometimes I get sucked into that black vortex of negativity. But I guess I would consider myself a realist.

The reality is, not everything is just "going to be ok".
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

Stop the fucking negativity!

Posted 01-27-2019 at 08:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 01-27-2019 at 08:51 PM by Butterfly

I know my life isn't complete shit. I have things pretty good overall, but I have also been dealt a lot of shit cards.

I was abused as a child, I was sexually assaulted as a young adult, I was in a controlling (not in a good way) and isolating relationship for 6 years .... I have lost many loved ones in tragic ways ...

Just last year I had a miscarriage, was attacked at work, had to unplug from my aunt from life support, was in a car accident which left me in pain daily
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

The power of positivity

Posted 01-15-2019 at 09:58 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

It is no secret that I had a shitty 2018. I went through a lot of trauma and drama and my anxiety was at an all time high this past fall. There was a lot of negativity is many different areas of my life.

It is so easy to get sucked into the negativity. To focus on the negative things, and forget the positive. Humans are designed to focus on the negative. To be ready to fight or flight. To stay aware of danger. It is ingrained in us.

Negative feelings: trauma, stress, anxiety,
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Kinky Calendar - Dare of the Month

Posted 01-12-2019 at 11:14 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

So .... I gave Jaro a Dare as part of his "Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar" where I asked him to do a photo shoot, creating 12 different photos, one for each month of 2019. I loved this idea so much that I decided to post it as the Dare of the Month for January. (Click here if you want to read the full dare and rules)

Here is my entry:

February

February
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Happy birthday mr. Devious!!!!

Posted 01-12-2019 at 10:59 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Today is a very special day!

Mr. Devious is celebrating a birthday. Now, I know he is going to groan when he sees this. He told me that he just wants to hide and doesn't want to get old. BUT I can't let that happen.

You see, Mr. Devious does everything he can to support me, celebrate me everyday. But today is his day. It is all about him and
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

The Many Uses for Lube

Posted 01-09-2019 at 10:04 AM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Some of you may remember that Mr. Devious and I ordered some lube in the summer. However, what we did not expect was to receive an entire CASE! of lube. If you want to have a laugh, you can read my blog about it here.

I recently created a thread asking for inspiration for some blog topics. Pariahterror suggested that I write a blog with all of the ways that you can use lube. So here it is:

* Slip & Slide: Get a big tarp and lube it up and then run and slide.
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Random Stranger

Posted 01-08-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)

Sure random stranger, I will edge for you. I haven't given you any kind of control, but I will follow your instructions and wear a plug to work.

We haven't discussed my likes or limits yet, but that is not needed. The only thing that should matter is your pleasure.

It's ok that we haven't discussed safewords, I will of course push my limits for you. Don't worry about the fact that we know nothing about each other, I trust you enough not to do anything bad with the naked
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized