Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

Just because...

Posted 06-09-2018 at 03:39 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 06-09-2018 at 03:51 PM by IceMaiden

I brat a lot.
I call AM names a lot.
I look for loopholes all the time in the things he asks of me.
I respond sarcastically and find myself hilarious.
I find myself even MORE hilarious, if he doesn't.
I drive him crazy often. I know it. I do it on purpose.

But....

I love him.
I respect him.
I trust him.
I want him.
I need him.
He means so much more than he knows to me.
I want our relationship to
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Three years

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:00 PM by AbusiveMaster

What seems like a very long time ago now, I started messaging someone on GetDare chat. We had spoken in main chat, a few exchanged comments. I think one of the first exchanges we had, she was threatening to set her dogs on me if I hurt someone. Or possibly it was where I was telling her how I had slept with her mother, providing... unsavoury details and vivid mental images that may well have scarred her for life.

We got on well enough, we liked one another, and – through trolling blogs
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Celebrating All Over Again

Posted 07-16-2018 at 04:00 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Today is a very important day. Today marks three whole years since AM stole me and claimed me as his.

We've had our ups and our downs over the years and I wouldn't change a single thing about any of them! Over the last three years AM has helped show me how much I can do if I set my mind to it, how amazing I am and how I am worthy of being loved and treated like a princess. Also being
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Flaming.

Posted 07-24-2018 at 05:21 AM by AbusiveMaster

Flame wars - one of the internet's most common, wonderful and amusing activities. Oh the subjects I have seen bombarded on the comments section - and so often they have nothing at all to do with the original topic.

We all hold our beliefs and opinions on so many things. "They" say that we are all entitled to an opinion, but I disagree with that. We are all entitled to an informed opinion, when we are in possession of the facts and have an understanding of the subject matter.
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Financial control.

Posted 07-25-2018 at 03:04 AM by AbusiveMaster

I think sometimes terms get skewed, in D/s and in life. This is due to placing unrelated things under the same umbrella.

One of the many examples of this happens when it comes to financial play. FinDom is usually thought of as the submissive paying tribute to the submissive. Whether this takes the form of gifts or payment, the bottom line is... the bottom line. GetDare doesn't allow for FinDom activities of this nature, and that is something I personally approve of, there
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Finsub

Posted 07-26-2018 at 03:51 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 07-26-2018 at 04:47 PM by IceMaiden

In AM's recent blog about financial control he mentioned if anything he was in a finsub relationship because I "demand" presents.

He failed to mention that it took him almost three years to get me to accept anything from him without grumbling and that when he first started sending me gifts I tried to refuse them and often he would have to literally order me to accept it from him.

But now he seems to think he is a finsub relationship! Whatever can I do about this?
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Failure....

Posted 08-21-2018 at 01:43 PM by AbusiveMaster

Icy has always had a problem with begging. At least she has as long as she has been mine - and as her life as my submissive is the only life that counts, she has always had the problem. I should write a blog later about my own peculiar narcissism, but I digress.

Recently she has made a comment on a thread touching on this topic. If you want to go read it, go find it - it's out there somewhere, shouldn't take you more than an hour to search out. She asked me to comment on the post,
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized