Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Gilly

Rate this Entry

REPORT: A Full Public Crossdressed Dare on Saturday - PART 3

Posted 12-09-2018 at 10:59 AM by Gilly

PART 3

Yes, chastised, plugged, fully crossdressed, freshly fucked and dared to:
- walk at least 5km in a town, with not so many chances to hide
- find a store, get in and buy something
- find a place to fuck myself again in the ass three more times for seven minutes each
- go back to the car....

Ok, so I took courage, went out of my car, put my black coat on (it was actually not so cold as I feared) and took my purse. Ready for shopping?
Not so sure.... but I was decided not to come back home without hitting town.
After few steps I stopped: did I pull the handbrake? Let’s go back and check. Opened the car and.... yes it was properly engaged.
But all this movement probably drew a little attention over me. I heard an old man walking and say something like: “why women always forget the handbrake when parking on a steep road?”
He shaked his head and went over.
I felt so silly! But this gave me courage: he clearly believed I was a young woman!

Time to go to town now, Gilly.
I had to walk down this road on the hill, then I found myself on a rather ugly road in the suburbs. I had to walk about 1 km to arrive in sight of the old town. There was no passer-by, only a lot of cars coming from behind. I never had the courage to look at the cars coming along towards me, stopping and turning my face to the wall. Surely I looked very stupid doing it, but really couldn’t avoid.

Then a traffic light. To cross a large road I had to stop and wait for green. The road is so large it has four lanes, two in each direction so you must stop in the middle and wait for the second green to cross it. I hadn’t realized it until.... I found myself there.
This was really intense! The red for pedestrian probably lasts 2 or 3 minutes, but to me it seemed ages, also because a guy came back to me and stopped aside. I had no choice but turn my face on the other side, the one where cars came from. Oh my God! This is a real public exposure. It felt like being tied up, or at least the feeling of helplessness is the same. And very shameful: every car was a torture. A pleasant one. Like being a princess, chained naked to a rock and exposed to anybody, but far enough that nobody can touch her.

I was lost in these thoughts when I saw the guy quickly crossing the road. He didn’t even care about my presence, probably.
I quickly followed him, taking the biggest steps my miniskirt and high heels allowed me...

On the other side of the crossing begins the “old town” with a nice web of narrow cobblestone roads of the pedestrian-only zone. Oh my, they are impossible to walk in high heels!!!

I quickly went under the porticos which run along both sides of the road, but under there I only found a lot of people. Once again I was stuck and forced to one thing against my will.
Ok, I stopped in front of a vitrine, watching... nothing. It was just to get a little courage and start my public walk. I counted to 100, then 200.... before I found courage and resume walking.

In the end it seems nobody really noticed me in a strange or bad way. It has already happened in other occasions. No reason to panic or get shy now.
I started to walk, one foot in front of another, listening to the noise of my heels on the paved portico.
I did my best not to get noticed, acting like a girl on a shopping trip, stopping to watch the fashion stores.
It all went ok until a lady popped out of a store and hit me. Luckily I didn’t fall but this drew attention of the crowd as she fell down. I was paralyzed. Didn’t know what to do, only wanted to disappear down into the floor. Someone helped the lady to raise up, she murmured something in a rude way against me and went away.
I felt observed and judged.... probably only because I didn’t care of the old lady on the ground.... I hated this. Went away and turned on the very first corner I found on my left. Then after few steps I turned my head to see if someone was following me. No, nobody. Ok I’m safe, lucky me nobody knows who I am. It was really unpleasant.
I kept walking, feeling more confident now because this road was less crowded.
No fashion stores, only cafes, restaurants.... but soon I found myself on a large square.
I knew it, but did not realize I had walked so much.
This is one of the main squares of the town, with a large fountain and expensive stores.
I took a little bravery and decided to cross it, heading to Gucci and Prada. Oh I love Italian designers. So classy!
So hugely expensive......
A black tall guy at the entrance is scary too... and considered the situation I put myself in.... better to walk away.

But I couldn’t resist stopping to watch those lovely dessses and shoes, perfect for New Year’s Party.

I kept walking, sometimes trying not to lower my eyes when someone came on the other direction.
Really, it seems nobody cares of you when they do shopping.
On the other side there is the Mall. Better, it’s a classy department store with 5 levels and restaurant on top. Could I really dare go get in, buy something and.... go into a toilet to get a good fuck?
I also had something really naughty in my mind if I could sissygasm....

Did I find the courage to get in?
You will discover it in PART 4
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 715 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments