Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > cynthiaakabecca

Rate this Entry

Thanksgiving Part B

Posted 12-18-2009 at 06:15 AM by cynthiaakabecca

For the flight home I decided to wear my travel skirt again and a long sleeved buttoned down maroon shirt. I had the top two buttons undone. I also wore a long necklace with a round pendant which came to rest between my breasts. The cold metal felt nice against my chest. Once I got to the airport and said goodbye to my folks and my sister I checked my bags and went to wait for the plane. I decided to unbutton my shirt to the third button and since I was wearing my jacket it might not be noticable. The pendant between my breasts was now not covered by my shirt. It felt exciting as it did at the movies. the other night. I spent the rest of the flight like this. The first plane was cold enough to leave my jacket on for the flight. The connecting flight was a bit warmer and I took off my jacket for that one. With my jacket off it was a little more obvious that my shirt was unbuttoned to my breasts. I lost myself in my book for the rest of the flight, but noticed that the guy sitting next to me kept looking over at me every few minutes. I was glad the flight was over and that I would be back to my own bed tonight. I was actually looking forward to spending some time in my room nude and the fact that I could walk to the bathroom without putting anything on made me smile. I put my jacket back on when I got up to leave the plane. I accidently flashed some people when I went to get my suitcase off of the conveyerbelt. The motion of reaching for the suitcase caused my shirt to open up a bit more than I would have liked, but it gave me a nice warm feeling. When I got to my car I unbuttoned the rest of the buttons and wore my jacket over my unbuttoned shirt. I zipped up my jacket and left my shirt unbuttoned when I stopped at a fast food place to get something for dinner because I would arrive at school after the dining hall had closed. About fifteen minutes from school I started buttoning up and by the time I left the car all but the top two buttons were buttoned.

I stayed up for a while getting the details of my suitemates Thanksgiving and went to my room, undressed, and reviewed my notes for my class the next morning. After about forty five minutes of reviewing my notes I was getting quite sleepy and headed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. My one roomate who is comfortable being in just her panties at night was in the bathroom brushing her teeth as well. She was wearing some pink boyshorts and nothing else. We brushed and chatted some more before finally saying goodnight and going to our rooms.

I was really proud of myself for completing my self imposed dare and looked forward to trying it again sometime soon.

I think you are now caught up with my adventures since my departure.

Cyn
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 884 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments