Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 9 votes, 4.11 average.

Kinky Calendar - Dare of the Month

Posted 01-12-2019 at 11:14 PM by Butterfly

So .... I gave Jaro a Dare as part of his "Naughty & Nice Advent Calendar" where I asked him to do a photo shoot, creating 12 different photos, one for each month of 2019. I loved this idea so much that I decided to post it as the Dare of the Month for January. (Click here if you want to read the full dare and rules)

Here is my entry:

February

February is the month of love and romance. Valentines day can be super cheesy, or romantic. We went with a combination of the two with this entry. Mr. Devious wrote the poem himself and wrote it on my bum and then spanked me really hard which caught me completely off guard! However, the spank didn't leave the print that he wanted, so I got a few more hard spanks (yum!!!). Mr. Devious then concluded with 2 red roses tucked into my black ruffle panties.

May

When I think about May, I think about the saying "April showers, brings May flowers." This photo I actually asked to do for Jaro's sake. I know he loves my feet. I am not too fond of them. Mr. Devious helped with the placement of flowers and too the photo of my soles. I think it is a great homage to spring.

July

Remember how I said I hate my feet? Well ... I hate my legs even more. They are spotted from a condition that I have and I think it makes them look awful. However, I wanted to step out of my comfort zone, and again I wanted to do something for Jaro. Mr. Devious wrapped my legs in the flower vines, binding them together. The hardest part was when he stuck the flowers between my toes. I had to try SO hard to not squirm away.

April

Click Here

This album is not suitable for getDare. If you are a member of kinktalk, you can view the photos by clicking on the above link. For April, I decided to focus on Easter.

In the first photo, I turned my nipple into a little nose, added bunny ears, whiskers, eyes and teeth. I think it turned into a pretty adorable little bunny.

In the second photo, I decided to paint my entire boob into an Easter egg. I needed Mr. Devious' help with this one because it is VERY hard to paint your own boob! He did a great job and I think it turned out pretty good. You can barely tell it is a boob at first!

June & December

Click Here

Mr. Devious submitted two photos as well for the Dare of the Month. However, just like my April entry, they are not suitable for getDare. You will need to be a member of kinktalk and click the above link to view his photos.

The June photo features his penis starring as a little worm poking its head out of a field of flowers. This one made me laugh SO much! The little googly eyes and the floppy worm with his crooked smile just sent me into a fit of giggles.

For December, Mr. Devious' cock is dressed up as jolly ol' St. Nick. He has the red hat, a beard and googly eyes. I think he looks super adorable.

Thank you for looking at my photos. If you want to see the other entries, please check out the thread in the competitions section, and vote for your favorites (voting will begin on Feb 1)
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2129 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    These are among the best pics I ever saw of you. So creative! I especially love the second one for... reasons...
    But aren't you barefoot a lot pretty much all months?
  2. Old Comment
    Glad that you had fun with it. :-)
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Jaro View Comment
    These are among the best pics I ever saw of you. So creative! I especially love the second one for... reasons...
    But aren't you barefoot a lot pretty much all months?
    Really? Wow! Thank you :blush: