Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 13 votes, 4.08 average.

Random Stranger

Posted 01-08-2019 at 12:34 PM by Butterfly

Sure random stranger, I will edge for you. I haven't given you any kind of control, but I will follow your instructions and wear a plug to work.

We haven't discussed my likes or limits yet, but that is not needed. The only thing that should matter is your pleasure.

It's ok that we haven't discussed safewords, I will of course push my limits for you. Don't worry about the fact that we know nothing about each other, I trust you enough not to do anything bad with the naked picture you are requesting.

I am so sorry random stranger, I should have known that as soon as you messaged me, you should take precedence over every other obligation in my life. I understand that I should be severely punished for not responding to you and giving you my full attention while I am at work.

You haven't asked more than two questions about me, but of course my panties are soaked from your mere presence. My knees get weak and my heart races when I read your instructions of "git on ur nees slut". I completely understand, random stranger, that you are a Domly Dom and therefore do not need to follow anybody else' rules, including using punctuation in your sentences.

It is perfectly fine that we haven't discussed triggers or health concerns, I know that you will make my safety a priority.

And if I talk back, random stranger, you make me quake in fear at the thought of being punished by you ...

Last but not least, random stranger, if you get bored of trying to Dom me, you can convince me to be your Domme. Even though I wrote a blog about not looking for a sub, you are the exception to this rule and I 100% will change my mind to have the chance to fulfill your every subby desire ...

are you fucking serious?
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2452 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Everyone should read this and take note
  2. Old Comment
    Thank you so much for this very nice written, you can feel every bit of sarcasm in it hihi.
  3. Old Comment
    Great prose, but a said situation, that I am sure just occurs in many variants just too often (for those identifying as /F)...
  4. Old Comment
    Very well put lol Thankfully I don't seem to get that kind of thing much anymore. Maybe it comes more from when in GetDare chat, as I rarely go on there now.
  5. Old Comment
    *claps*
    Nice way to drive home a point. Entertaining to read. As has been said, it is a sad thing that such random messages do happen.
  6. Old Comment
    *takes a bow*

Thank you all! I am glad I could take something so frustrating and turn it into entertainment for all! I even giggled a few times writing it.
  7. Old Comment
    This sounds like music for my ears, but are you really such a good girl?

Well written.
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by redcamel View Comment
    This sounds like music for my ears, but are you really such a good girl?

Well written.
    I am always a good girl.
  9. Old Comment
    But...I thought this was how I got you to be my sub. I demand and get it!