Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > revealingcyst

Reports
Old

Line writing report from January 2014

Posted 04-14-2015 at 04:36 AM by revealingcyst

I received a task in early January 2014 to write "I am a bad girl. I must follow instructions." continuously over two sides of standard paper, dressed in a "suitable" outfit of my choosing, bound to my chair & blindfolded. I've decided today to publicise it. Here's my report from that task:

Quote:
I woke up this morning with a plug in my ass, so I decided to keep it in for the writing lines. I haven't come since you set the task, so I was mega-horny.

I put
Posted in Reports
Old

A 300-word (ish) essay on why I have to write a 300-word essay.

Posted 04-13-2015 at 02:52 PM by revealingcyst

I did the writing task here, and wrote the following essay. It's 329 words, which fits into the ±10% rule that my uni had.. Don't know if it applies around here though!

Quote:
Why am I writing a 300-word essay? In short, because I came across the task one day and liked the look of it. Actually, it was more of a collection of tasks, and I saw a few I liked the idea of. I bookmarked it, and forgot entirely about it for several… weeks? months? Anyway, I just saw it again, rolled a dice,
Posted in Reports