Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > revealingcyst

Rate this Entry

On Buttplugs

Posted 10-09-2015 at 06:19 AM by revealingcyst

What do I love about being required to wear a butt plug to bed? First, there’s what I love about wearing a butt plug generally - the sense of fullness, the pressure on my internal organs. I adore the feeling as my ass stretches around its widest point, then returns to a smaller opening quickly after as it reaches the base. The mild discomfort that pervades when I am still, and the way the plug constantly reminds me of its presence when I move.

Being required to wear one by a dominant person is a much greater thrill - the simple act of giving partial control of my body up to someone else excites me like little else. There is something much greater about wearing a plug when it is not my choice, especially when it is not my choice which plug.

Then, of course, there’s wearing one to bed. There’s the resignation as I drift off to sleep that I could have an interrupted night. And waking up with a plug in, once the grogginess subsides, sharply reminds me of my sex-driven nature. It feels somehow embarrassing, and yet really hot. As well as this - if I have been required to do it by my domme - it reminds me of my submissive nature and position within the relationship.

The essay you requested I write was a 250-word essay on my plug - but I feel like this is probably a more exciting topic to read about - especially so delayed. I shall conclude with a description of each my plugs, totalling about another 250 words.

There are four plugs that I own, each of which is made from silicone. The smallest is black, and about as long and girthy as my index finger. It has a T-shaped base and an effective flare. As with all my plugs it stays in well.

My next-smallest is purple, and slightly shorter than the first, but thicker. It has a curve in it which causes part of it to press against the wall of my butt in a way that is very pleasurable. I like this plug a lot - it is hard to forget it’s inside me.

The next-smallest is a lot larger - from tip to widest point it’s about the length of my middle finger, plus has a thinner part below the widest point, and a flat base. At its tip it’s about the width of my index finger, at it’s widest I can wrap my thumb and index finger round it with about 2 centimetres of overlap. Getting it in can take a little time and I generally require some warmup first.

My largest plug is something I have never managed to fit inside myself. It’s slightly longer than the previous, but much, much thicker. I can only-just get my middle finger and thumb to touch around its widest point, and at its tip it’s about the width of my thumb. The flared base is flat, and has a hole in to place a bullet vibe. Honestly, this plug kind of terrifies me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2077 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments