Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rating: 2 votes, 1.00 average.

Nothing specific...general ramblings

Posted 11-06-2018 at 07:20 PM by Bloxo

I'm ill

Not in a serious way, but I'm achy, cold and have a headache! I love this time of year...but I'm still going into the office, too busy to let a little bug get me down...
I blame a dare I did the other day involving frozen underwear and exercise...but nevermind haha

I finished Assassin's creed origins today, after playing that on and off for a while, got 88% of achievements which isn't too bad...and too lazy to get the last few annoying ones...they were silly anyway haha, time to start up a new game...thinking either South Park or Horizon Zero dawn...will see what mood I'm in after work...

Life is getting me down a little lately, works been a little all over the place, I'm being spread over a few departments now helping out, don't feel like I'm moving forward...but at least things are varied right now...
My social life has hit a bit of a wall, I'm feeling a little isolated at the moment, which is one of the reasons I've been a lot more active on the site of late, when I joined my team they went out a lot and we had fun, but lately everyone seems to be busy, spending time with other halves or family...
Dating has dried up, tinder not really doing me any favours, and not finding the energy to try some of the other apps right now...was hoping my English charm would do me good out here, so far that luck has run dry.
I haven't been to the gym this week because I've been feeling achy...hope I can shift this bug so I can get back into the swing of things.

Some of my posts have picked up lately which is good, though Dare Wars has been a bit of a flop, which has taught me not to spend too much time on a single idea here, I can find other things to put my energy into.

Hoping I can find something to do for new years this year, but sounds like in Poland you have to work out plans months in advance or you end up stuck...have emailed some people around the office just in case anyone fancies me hosting a gathering at my flat, but not expecting much at this stage.

Want to find some more things to be positive about at the moment and take an upward swing in life right now, would be nice to boost my energy and feel happier, at the moment I can't help but feel a little lost...
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1675 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I’m sending you hugs!! I appreciate you and everything you do. I hope the slump is short and shallow. *hugs*