Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Icey Interrogated.

Posted 11-05-2018 at 01:16 PM by IceMaiden
Updated 11-05-2018 at 01:30 PM by IceMaiden

I meant to write this a while ago so I might have forgotten some parts but I'm sure AM will add them if I have. Anything in italics were my thoughts at the time.

Sooo a while ago I asked AM if we could do interrogation play again and he said yes. A few days after he told me to get my wand, gag and clamps, clingfilm, a towel and a pillow case and go upstairs and turn my laptop on. So I got everything and went to my bedroom, turned the laptop on and he called me and told me to strip naked. Why does he always want me naked? It's too cold to always be naked! But I got naked anyway (there was probably complaints about this) and he told me to plug the wand in and then begin wrapping the clingfilm around my legs so that the wand stayed in place without me having to hold it.

I was nervous now. I am claustrophobic and the last time we used clingfilm to restrict me I completely freaked out on him and couldn't do it. But this time I was okay so far, a little nervous sure, but not totally freaking. I managed to get the wand secure this way and he then told me to get on the bed and lie down. My legs were taped together though...so I had to sort of hobble and jump which was funny and made me giggle.

When I was finally on the bed he told me to put my gag in and attach the clamps to my nipples (it is a gag and clamp in one toy, so if I move my head it pulls on my nipples) and after I had done that he told me...to put the pillow case over my head.

WHAT???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did he not know what claustrophobic meant?! How the fuck was I going to do this without dying? Why did he want to kill me? I hate him!! We haven't even started the interrogation yet and I hate him so much! He's asking something that I can't do, is he STUPID?

I took a deep breath, took hold of the pillow case and....placed it over my head. It was immediately so dark. And confined. I can't breathe. I need to get out. Why is he making me do this? Breathe, focus, breathe I can't! I can't breathe! Fucking hell I am going to suffocate in here!

Somehow I forced myself to take a deep breath and let it out (No idea how) and told myself that it was okay, AM had already told me that this scene we had a safeword (we don't usually, but given I was pushing limits he thought we needed one. And that if it was too much for me to take and I couldn't get the gag out in time to safeword, just immediately remove everything and I would not be in any trouble.)

So deep breath in and out...in and out...ok this isn't so bad, maybe I'm not going to die after all? Afterwards I realized the gag helped me breathe as it kept my mouth open so I couldn't automatically close my mouth during my bursts of panic and make it worse.

He then asked me if I wanted to give him the information I had written down before we started and I shook my head. I can do this, I can outlast him, it's just a pillowcase, right?

Now that I calmed myself down a tiny little bit I could focus a bit more on the wand that was still going on my clit. It wasn't on full maybe half strength which was super annoying as it was enough to arouse me but not enough to cum.

AM could see I was calm enough to continue the scene and so he started insulting me and name calling me and degrading me. He had me slap and pinch and squeeze my boobs a few times. Then he told me how worthless I was and how the only good parts of me were on show to him cause he doesn't need to see my face to use the good parts of me. I was getting wetter and it was here he brought in the male superiority play I had recently asked for and he had told me he would try for me even though he was against it. (Full explanation on that here. )

He told me how I was worth nothing and below everything and everyone and how all I'm good for is being his entertainment to use as he wishes and I was just getting wetter and wetter but the wand wasn't high enough to let me cum!! He then started to count me down and I was supposed to cum when he said cum but I couldn't so he told me he wasn't surprised I couldn't even do that right I was so brainless and worthless and I just wanted the wand on full power!!!

He then told me he had just taken a picture of me and if I didn't give him the information he was going to post it, did I want him to post it? No I didn't, I shook my head at him. Give him the informarion then, no I wont I shook my head at him again. He told me I obviously did want him to post it or I would give him the information and I shook my head some more, refuting that. But I still refused to give up the information and so he posted it!!

Then it was back to telling me what a worthless cunt I was and how I'm not good for anything but this and we continued like this for a while and before I knew it we had passed an hour and he told me to take the pillow case off and I ripped it off immediately and took in nice fresh air and he said how proud of me he was and he told me to get dressed and go downstairs and we'd talk properly on the other pc but I couldn't move for a bit so he ended up calling back and laughing at me because when the call auto connected I was still just lying on the bed unmoved and he had to remind me I had to get up and get dressed again.

Finally I did and went downstairs and we talked about the play and how I felt about pushing limits and how we both felt about the male superiority play and I looked at the picture he had posted and got all blushy and he laughed and it was lots of fun!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1663 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I was so proud of you for doing the pillow case!
  2. Old Comment
    I dont know how many times I can write "I am so proud of you" in a blog comment without it becoming dull. I also dont care how dull it is, I am so proud of you.
  3. Old Comment
    Never a dull moment here!

This was so hot to read! Great job Miss! Great great job!