Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pariahterror

Rate this Entry

A small dive into littleplay

Posted 11-05-2018 at 02:45 PM by Pariahterror

Some of you might know the Dare wars game by Bloxo. Well, I lost and one of the dare subjects was DDLG. Thus some little play. And had to write a blog about it too.

I was to watch some shows for an hour. Some shows your inner little could enjoy. Due to some questions asked by Neephonite, I got some reactions to watch. I want to thank jml3030, Mousey123, Neephonite and Lullaby for the suggestions.

So today I dressed up in a diaper and my cute socks, sat on a few pillows with my stuffies and went with sucking my thumb.

So puppy started of with some "Littlest Pet Shop". The name of the main character is Blyth. And t didn't start that happy at all. She had to move to another place. To the city . There she met 2 other girls. They looked all mean.

She ended up living above the petshop. By opening a window. She discovered a dumbwaiter. It's a tiny elevator . By going in it she ended up at the pet shop beneath. Then she heard talking, which were the pets. Then a bit after the episode ended.

Then it was time for some "Peppa Pig". The first episode was all about puddles. They are fun to jump in, but you can get dirty. But it's only mud XD. The next episode Peppa's little brother lost his dinosaur toy. So they alllll went looking for it. But it was nowhere to be found. But they found it in the tree. He was throwing it too high. So no throwing toys high under trees, or you can lose it.

After Peppa it was time for some "Max and Ruby". Ruby was practicing some piano, but her little brother was searching for his firetruck. it was nowhere to be found. all other toys were not that fun. S Ruby had to attend to him a few times. in the end she found the firetruck in the piano. So all was well in the end.

The next thing to watch was some more "Littlest Pet Shop". And the pet shop was about to close. But then Blyth would lose her new animal friends. That isn't fun. In the ende there was a nice show but two girls dressed as kitties wanted to ruin it all. But their plan failed and they got covered with nasty stuff. And in the end the shop was saved.

Why would a rubber chicken cross the roads?
Spoiler:
To stretch his legs :D

The last thing to watch was the "Miraculous Ladybug" This one was fun. Some scary guy transformed a sad girl into a scary girl who could make storms. And then there were the ladybug and kitty. They daved the day by defeating the girl and make her normal again. This was a fun show and took me back up to age again.

I had a pretty fun time in all, I might watch some more Pet shop and Miraculous Ladybug. I like those more. I like My Little Pony too and like to sing with the songs. Those make you happy. My thumb was all wrinkly too. Sucked on it for more than an hour, maybe even reaching 1,5 hours.

All in all it was a pretty fun evening. I am not really a little person, but I do like some stuff and shows. It was a nice evening, but i would like some more older stuff.

After the shows there was a cookie and some lemonade waiting for me. I was a good boy and didn't make a ruckus, so it is well deserved. But I did wet my diaper.

Here is the cookie I ate . Thank you Butterfly for allowing puppy to eat it.

I hope you enjoyed it. Puppy mostly did and it was a decent experience. If only my phone wasn't ringing that much. My parents tried to contact me multiple times and got me a bit out of the space.

Spoiler:
As an additon to my lost game, every view within 24 hours adds an edge for me to do. Every comment adds 3 more. So tell your friends and make puppy edge.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 5184 Comments 13
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 13

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such a good boy soooo cute glad you liked littlest pet shop <3
  2. Old Comment
    Aw, good little puppy enjoying little space. How did it make you feel? Partly asking just to get you to give yourself edges but also curious. From the little I did I found getting into the role tricky (I suppose diapers helps).
    Posted 11-05-2018 at 07:03 PM by PrincessJessica PrincessJessica is offline
  3. Old Comment
    Well good job and hey you got a cookie
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by maleforyou View Comment
    Aw, good little puppy enjoying little space. How did it make you feel? Partly asking just to get you to give yourself edges but also curious. From the little I did I found getting into the role tricky (I suppose diapers helps).
    It actually felt good. If I am a little, I don't think I am a very young one. And I didn't really want to stop watching. Felt happy watching. But I had other things to take care of too. But I felt happy and the songs were nice too. The thumb in my mouth for an hour was actually too much. I like story driven things more than just a few things happening.

Will need more sessions to find out what I would like, and what age I will be. But it will be one of the rare things. Being a puppy is more me.
  5. Old Comment
    Is that an american tripple chocolate cookie from the AH?
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    Is that an american tripple chocolate cookie from the AH?
    You're almost fully correct
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Pariahterror View Comment
    You're almost fully correct
    Almost?

Those are my favorite cookies, just so you know!
  8. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Unidentified View Comment
    Almost?

Those are my favorite cookies, just so you know!
    These are from the Dirk
  9. Old Comment
    Dirk's cookies are the best... almost as good as those poffertjes or stroopwafels
  10. Old Comment
    Hope you have all the fun exploring kinks!
  11. Old Comment
    I just realized I forgot to tell you that I loved reading this!
  12. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    Hope you have all the fun exploring kinks!
    Yeah, exploring kinks is fun. Then you know what you like, and puppy likes a lot.
  13. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Happy Me View Comment
    I just realized I forgot to tell you that I loved reading this!
    Yay, I'm glad you liked it. It does make happy you loved it. Yay for positive reinforcement.