Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My Personal Journal

Dares and tasks done by me from other members
Rate this Entry

Toothpaste Dare

Posted 11-05-2018 at 03:55 PM by carolcan

MasterMichaelNY sent this dare to me. And of course i complied.

“Ok, as promise, get some toothpaste and put it on your nipples, Now get your nipples erect, if there aren't already. Ok, what I want you too do, is put one cloth pin on the very edge of your nipple, and after 1 minute slap it off, then rotate it, 90 degrees, and keep it on for another minute, and then slap that one off. Do this 30 times on each nipple.”

So I gathered my equipment and started. After applying the toothpaste, I attached a clothespin on each nipple tip. It’s not as easy as you think! And they were still a tad sore from the other day. After one minute, I slapped them off. OK, that stung. But only a little. I rotated the clothespins and put them back on. After a minute, I slapped them off again. After about 15 times, had to put more toothpaste on. At this time, the nips were stinging. At 25, I thought....only 5 more! Finally 30 were done! Oh, yeah. The nips were stinging! Gotta love the tingling soreness. Thank You, MasterMicheal. Looking forward to more dares.
Views 1157 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments