Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

Wonderful Christmas Time!

Posted 11-26-2015 at 09:06 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-08-2017 at 07:07 PM by Butterfly

I realized I haven't blogged in awhile and so I wanted to pop in and say Hi! Life has been a bit crazy but it's mostly good. I got a job finally about 2 months ago and have been settling in on this side of the country.

Asslvr has been amazing and supportive and I have never been this happy. Living together hasn't always been easy but it is incredible and we learn new things about each other every day.

I am finally starting to get back to normal after my injury. My toes are probably always going to be a bit disfigured but I'm gaining strength back in my arm. Overall I feel pretty lucky that I am doing better. Asslvr has been amazing through it all. He even had to dress and undress me for a few weeks (now THAT was an adventure).

And it's almost Christmas! Less than a month away! I am very excited. We put up our Christmas tree and got a personalized christmas ornament. We have also almost finished our Christmas shopping and wrapping.

I remember last year at this time, dreading Christmas ... but this year I feel like I'm 5 years old. I am excited to share our first Christmas together in person. Making new traditions and celebrating being together and in love.

It's a busy and exciting time of year and I haven't been around as much as I would like but I'm always available if you want to check in by pm or kik (butterfly.cm). I love all your faces ♡

I'll post pictures of our tree and ornament in my albums soon for anybody interested and stay tuned for our fun christmas game/task starting in a few weeks.
Views 440 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Oh yay, Christmas pictures! That's so wonderful, I know we are all happy for you both
    Posted 11-27-2015 at 02:38 PM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  2. Old Comment
    I still have to put up my Christmas decorations! Maybe tonight. I'm looking forward to having the lights up, it'll probably take me weeks after Christmas to take them down again. I miss them when they're gone!
    Your ornament looks very cute, by the way. And I'm happy that Christmas together for the first time is making it all better.