Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Lola Bunny got it right

Posted 10-30-2016 at 02:26 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-21-2016 at 05:31 AM by CSasha

I have to take the offer of Lola Bunny to play a game of Do it right with her as the sub. We played it over two days in this thread, so you could and did watch, cheer, reply and interfere with your shouts and comments.

Her task was:
Get naked and post on getDare "I am a dumb, obedient slut. While writing this, I am nude, horny and absolute approachable to be used for anyone's pleasure. I did this just because someone told me to. Please reply or PM me with more humiliation....
Oracle
Posted in TORD Online
Old

Cassandra's PM Pool

Posted 10-30-2016 at 06:21 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-13-2019 at 03:57 AM by CSasha

This pool is a list of users who want to be randomly PM dared by others. So feel free to PM dare one or more these people, PM me to do PM dare one random person from this list other than you, or PM me to get on this list or have me remove you from it.

PM me "POOL" and I will PM dare a random user in this list other than you and throw that user out of the Pool.

PM me "PARTY" and I will PM dare every user in this list other than you and throw those users...
Oracle
Old

Game: Do it right

Posted 10-28-2016 at 12:44 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-30-2016 at 05:23 PM by CSasha

Idea: Communication is difficult. Your play partner gives you a task, but 'forget' to tell you about an important condition. So once you did it, he asks you about it. Since you didn't know about it, you probably didn't fulfill it. So you have to do it right this time. If there only weren't more of these conditions, you don't know yet about.

Watch this publicly played example.

How it works: The top creates a simple task and throws two six-sided dice. For any rolled 1 or 6 he...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Secrets of the Resistance

Posted 10-18-2016 at 11:48 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: As a member of the rightful Resistance a friend trusts you to deliver vital information. Unfortunately hostile agents are looking out for you, trying to enforce to reveal to them that you know and what exactly you know. Can you keep the secrets or is your friend going to suffer by your failure?

How it works: You need your PM dare list linked in your signature, a friend, yourself, at least 7 days of activity on getDare to play this game, and if you can some innocent civilians (other...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Prisoner's Dilemma

Posted 10-18-2016 at 05:53 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 10-27-2016 at 07:08 AM by CSasha

Idea: A game of trust and betrayal.

You and your friends succeeded in a coup, Leverage or Ocean 11 style, but I caught you flat-footed. The thing is, though I know about your big coup, I only have prove for minor violations of law against you and your fellow criminals. Some wrong parking, some illegal possession, some small thievery or such things. So I isolate you and your friends and make them a tempting offer: betray your companions as a witness or remain silent. If nobody talks, all...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Games: Bad management game Example

Posted 10-17-2016 at 05:07 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-01-2016 at 02:44 PM by CSasha

This is a fictional example for the Bad management Game. You can find a real example here.

1. Preparation
- Cassandra and IllPUTitIN agree on a game of Bad management. She is a Manager and he is a worker.

- They agree on this schedule:
Round 1
Work: 100 SQUATS
Payments: Cassandra wears her big ass plug for 1 hour.
IllPUTitIN gets the link to her favorite anal video.

Round 2
Work: 100 CRUNCHES,
200 DILDOinASS (counts when...
Oracle
Posted in Games
Old

Game: Bad management game Rules

Posted 10-16-2016 at 06:46 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 12-31-2016 at 06:00 AM by CSasha

Idea: A days or weeks long unfair game with tops as Managers and subs as workers. The workers have to work off tasks over the days, while the managers can add and interfere.

Click here for a ficitonal example or here for a real instance of the game.

Rules:
1. Preparation:

1.1 Players: You need at least one player for each of the two parties: Managers and workers. All players should have a Rewards/Likes/Dislikes/Punishments/Limits list and a PM dare list linked...
Oracle
Posted in Games